Titan Loot data over a month - comparison between 2 accounts

Just for some data on titan loot, I’m going to post my data from when I first started tracking in detail on March 1st through April 2nd (yesterday). I’m counting all non-farmable ascension items together from Titan Loot (not titan chest though).

Main Account: this is my 7DD account. We’ve killed a 10* titan every day without missing, so 33 Titans give or take. I’ve received 15 ascension items over that time, or 0.45 items per day from titan loot. I’m usually a B hitter, sometimes C, and occasionally A. Compare that to…

Alt account: we kill every 8* and roughly 1/3 of 9* (50% kill rate on the first 9*, if we kill that one, we can’t take the 2nd one). So we’re letting every 5th or 6th titan escape. This account got 7 ascension items over that same date range, or 0.21 items per day. I’m usually an A or B hitter here.

So that alt got roughly half the titan loot ascension items the main account did.

5 Likes

Very interesting, so is this hinting that the higher the Titan, the higher chances at unfarmable materials? Even if anything above tier IX loot has the same 3 ascension rolls, maybe there is more at play than just loot tier #.

I do think that 33 titans is too short for a full picture. You could easily have 2 members getting the same scores in the same Titans and seeing that much disparity with this.

We are all pretty certain that titan level plays a factor in better loot chances: i.e. loot tier X on a 10* (C) is better than A+ on a 7*. but that’s just gut feel.

I’ll update this thread again at the end of april with more data.

1 Like

Good info here. Did you keep track of exactly how many titans got away in your alt? Clearly 10* titans give better loot on average, but it’s also a big factor that you can kill every single titan and therefore not let loot go.

How many 3* and 4* for both?

I did not keep track of the exactly how many escaped. I’d estimate every 6th titan or so. so many 5 out of the 33 days or so.

The main got 3x4* and 12x3* for a total of 15
Alt got 1x4* and 6x3* for a total of 7.

I should track too sooner or later, but i’m pretty sure that i get only 2 - 4* items mercing, lol.

3* items 20 or so, but i really don’t need them anymore.

That sounds like a high estimate killing 5/6 titans for virtually any alliance that isn’t on the 9/10* split heading towards streaks?

Vast majority of sub 10* alliances only kill 2-3 of a given level before back to promotion once they’re doing a flip flop in my experience, which sounds like a 20-25% miss rate rather than 16%… and that presumes killing the first 9* in this case.

Also probably need to really record specific loot tier, but I’m hoping to get to that sort of data once I start aggregating the titan data from the alliances which are collecting it currently.

we typically kill 4 8* in a row before being given a 9, which we kill roughly half the time. So either go 5 kills 1 miss or 4 kills 1 miss.

So the chance of getting a 4* unfarmable is 1.35% on a 12* instead of 1.32% on a 9*? :smiley:

Who knows. but it’s super low. titans are a good source of 3s not 4s. I get most of my 4 star items from quests, deals, and a mishmash of MV chests etc.