Titan loot B is better for me

I concur with @DaveCozy 's assessment of the situation.

2 Likes

No, A+ and A will give you more ascension items in the long run. You and the people you talk to are wrong.

@LucasDAOC Just for clarity, only A+ on a 6* titan would get a 3rd AM roll, of the titans they list. As one goes up in titan levels, though, your statement is absolutely true. A and A+ on 12* get 4 AM rolls.

Outside of additional loot slots grading higher than C. Iā€™ve seen not a single difference. In fact, it pains me to say Iā€™ve not seen a single (4*)AM in 60 days grading A+ to B on a 12 :star: titan. Just increased disappointment, :slight_smile:

Well, the dry spell finally broke. Not only a 4* mat but a 4* mat I desperately neededā€¦a Tome. A couple weeks before Farholme, of course.

6 Likes

Lucky you!! I wish my dry spell would end soon.

2 Likes

It is not logical to be true be yes it is the truth, in the last 10 titans in my clan the guys who got B or less got in avarage more then 255% acending items then the guys at A and A+.
I am making another video now and yet again all my A+ and A sucks while my B is usually with 3*AM.
Maybe it is just meā€¦ But the feeling is B is better. They should give the players who use all flags alwayes more chance to get those damn AM. I am waiting for darts now it looks like i will get my 3 darts in 4 and a half month when shilo will played 3 times and i dont have heroes to lvl up only 1 legend of ea right now what will do players who have 4 of ea color?

Are you doing this on a per person basis though?..

A+ and A graded are made up of 5 players topsā€¦ B grade is practically comprised of everyone else in your allianceā€¦ so naturally they are bound to get a bunch of good stuff, even in comparison, when the groups as a whole are concerned.

I do agree that it should be more beneficial to the higher grades than it is right now thoughā€¦

4 Likes

i had same experience too , A or B gave better loot than A+ , also from RaidT , Top 1% thrice always got 10 Token , but when i did Top 5% it gave me 20 token twice lol , RNG is amazingly weird.

You mean emblems, not tokens, of courseā€¦

After 269 titans killed, same for me. B always got me better stuff.

Yep, can confirm, I usually get better loot when Iā€™m not in first place. That goes for both wars and titans.

It pretty sad to say the system is broken.

@h0nkyJ if your comment is really right about A+ & A
grades goes to top 5 versus B grades going to almost everyone else then there needs to be something done about the % chances for AM.

Why continue to do good and get subpar rewards while others get great rewards.

I totally agree @Vinny00193

There should be Something for being topā€¦ even if they want to keep the AM rareish, they could compensate via a set amount of emblems or what have you.

I would definitely like to see a little more consistency in the gameā€¦ but not so sure that will happen.

1 Like

Yep the system Is broken, they have to change the loot system from titan. But to prevet abusing it they have to change it compare to the lvl of titan. Players that get A or A+ vs 10 star titan should have much more chance in getting AM. Players need to wants that place so they will attack more, i for example never miss a titan flag and usually gets top 10 in my allaince and half of the times top 5, why should i thrive for those places with nothing in return. When players that enter once use 3 attacks get a C and get the same amount of AM i get.
So ppl will say that players will flask thier place, easy make the system reduce thier flasked score when loot devided here problem solved, there are so many things they can do to fix thier broken loot system but they prefer giving us useless new buildings and itemsā€¦

Players that play daily and actually make thier game grossing should atleast get better chances for loot.

I agree Iā€™m 1 of those players that plays every day and donā€™t waste flags on titans or war. I have been playing 7 months, level 40 and Iā€™m always in the top 3 in war & titans.
Whatā€™s funny is I donā€™t even have a maxed 5*. I have Evelyn @ 3:70 with the AM to level her but I trying to keep up with everything else.

I think they are trying to avoid flask wars for the top spots on a titan.

Itā€™s really at the tier cutlines that getting a higher grade matters. If you can get an A on a 12* titan, you get 4 AM rolls instead of 3. You have to get an A+ on an 11* titan for those 4 AM rolls. And for a 10* titan, nobody gets 4 AM rolls.

So on a 10* titan, the only difference between an A+ and a B is that only the top scorer gets to be called an A+. But the loot roll opportunities are the same.

5 Likes

So if Iā€™m not in a alliance hitting 10* titans then I donā€™t get a chance at 4* AM?

No, there are lot of examples were you can get them on much smaller titans, but it is hard to win singlehanded 5* or more titan.

Not single handedly Iā€™m in an alliance that has never passed a 6* Iā€™m only 7 months in and like picking the brain of people like @Garanwyn I learn alot from reading his post. Maybe this will help you know where Iā€™m in the game.

2 Likes

I know there was better link maybe someone else can find how titan drops are calculated but check this link:

1 Like