Titan loot ascension drop count thread - 1.7, now 1.8 :)

Funny. I used to get lots of goodies in VIII. Is everyone getting skunked?

In rolls we are. From 3 down to 2. No explanation from devs

runs off in search of Revelate :grin:

Yet another 2 rolls @ VIII. I dont mind if theres been a buff to chances of higher * rolls… but could we get some clarification please SG @Petri ?

I wish I had a screen shot but twice this week on a 5* on an ‘A’ and ‘B’ score an alliance member (to be clear - same guy) has gotten a Compass. I have on A+ gotten Tall Boots and a Scabbard (I have a ton of both) on different titans. All 3* loot, just some more desirable than others.

Probably just a lucky week for him…

Yup plant mixed with * level determines tier which determine how many ascension rolls which can be 1-4*

Tier VIII strikes again :frowning:

1 Like

This was the part I photographed (the “good” stuff)… :grin:

Rant post needed…

Everyone on tier viii today getting 2 rolls… cmon SG … why have you nerfed tier 8 drops??? Theres no good reason for it… same problem with spec events when first introduced… reward only very top with mats… and no mats for lower players that need them to push their power higher… now nerf lower alliance loot so they get less rolls and its harder for them to gear up??? Makes zero sense…

1 Like

IMG_1824

VIII strikes again this is getting really frustrating I guess it’s done so people are forced to purchase the epic deals or not level up

Got VIII the last 2 days. Both 2 mat drops. Nothing special.

Although the finished titan chest that went with it had a compass.

Yeah, think there’s enough data to roughly suggest there isn’t any variation in the number of drops per tier… may run my alt through the lower titan tiers just to see, or maybe go try on Beta since live / beta are currently same version.

Any chance of getting dev comment as to why tier 8 was nerfed?

This was today’s (yellow trainer to the right).

@Rook unfortunately your screen shot doesnt show the crafting mats to the left. I’ve stopped asking guildies about their loot… 8 has definitely been nerfed and now I just want an explanation from SG

Fair enough. Nothing good left, from memory. :wink:

Story of my titan loots also @Rook :wink:

Tier VIII sucks so bad this is like four days in a row. I need to hit less hard to go into a different tier

It doesn’t matter.

Tier VIII or VI or even X or XIII isn’t the issue, it’s just the rarity of 3* rare ascension items or better anyway.

Would suggest this for everyone: the path to more ascension materials (relevant ones) is killing the highest tier titans you can… it’s an accelerating given you get more ascension items at higher tiers and the frequency of drops by anecdotal data does appear to be better at 9/10*'s than at 5/6*'s and it’s not just the 50% for the increased drop count in my experience.

As a result, anyone holding back for whatever reason and not performing their best on titans, just hurts the entire alliance, and therefore retards your own progression too.

2 Likes