Titan Log only shows 99 hits at a time

Earliest hits no longer display, making it difficult to keep track of hits outside of the game.

Can it display every single hit until a new titan spawns? war log shows every hit.

1 Like

I think it has always been that way. At least for many months, which I have kept track of those. It is annoying to keep track, how many hits everyone has used.

Agreed it’s always been that way. I’d like to see it changed to where it preserves every titan hit in the log until a new titan spawns.

2 Likes

Me too! Or just showing, how many hits everyone has used. Like behind that damage points. Then you didn’t even need to count those.

1 Like

I’d like that too. Instead of keying in each hit, record hit count and total dmg, then calculate avg dmg that way.

2 Likes

I like to see that change too as it is quite important to monitor the performance of the alliance for different color titans.

1 Like

This thread is a worthy resurrection. As the one who tracks titans in our alliance, this is endlessly annoying and really seems unnecessary. Especially since I’m not interested in tracking individual players, I want to track team performance and need a total hit count. If I don’t get a chance to go in and count around halfway it’s gone forever.

Edit: this probably isn’t a bug tho, maybe this should be in Ideas & Requests?

2 Likes

Whoa, we had a conversation 2 months before I joined blazing dusk!! Haha @LuluA85

2 Likes

Yea, not really a bug. I felt it was an issue tho back then.

You had to come back for your Forum Anniversary!!

Happy :cake: day @KLinMayhem

And 4 months before I joined Dusk. :sweat_smile: So glad that, we even agree on that matter. :grin:

Cookie Settings