Titan level

I understand that SG loves a RNG, but this can not be the solution for everything.
The level of titan that comes out would have to be fully regulated and not depend on luck.

for low-level alliances, the number of titans that escape is a survival issue, since it affects middle-level players who can retain.

the method would have to be clear and concise, if you kill three titans of a level you automatically raise the level, at the moment you fail with one you drop to the previous level and you start again

I understand that for a Top Alliance to let out a 10 * and have to kill after three of 9 * is a nuisance, but SG has to stop making changes thinking only of 6000 players when there are about 600,000 active players

To finalize and to serve as an example I put a list with the last 20 titans that came out in our alliance and its results.

7* → kill+
7* → leave
7* → kill
7* → leave
6* → kill
6* → kill
6* → kill
6* → kill
7* → kill
7* → leave
7* → kill
7* → leave
6* → kill
6* → kill+
6* → kill
6* → kill+
7* → kill+
8* → leave
7* → kill+
7* → leave

The “+” is with the help of players from other alliances.

I’m sorry, I’m not understanding your complaint.

From your list it shows if you miss a 7* Titan several times, you will drop to a 6*…with several 6* to prove yourself before getting another 7*. Near the end you got an 8* (miss) and returned again to 7*.

This is the natural order of Titans. Not every Alliance is ready to move up, and your comment about “thinking about the 6,000 rather than the 600,000” seems to apply to you, since you are requesting what is in your own best interest, and not, say, the many thousands of alliances who struggle to kill a 3*. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’m Sorry. I think I have not explained well.

I do not say that the current system does not work, I say that I do not like that the operation has a random component.

I think it is wrong that, when a titan escapes, you do not know if it will repeat the level or will lower it.

I think the system would be much more transparent if it was done with what I propose in the first post and would help the small alliances to be organized, since they would always know what level will be the next titan.

I hope to have explained myself better.