Titan last hit after time expires

Sure is peculiar how in the last final seconds of fighting a Titan… your hero charges up but all of a sudden you get a cascade of tiles that prevent you from using your special…

…AND WHEN THE FINAL SECOND TICKS…the cascade all of a sudden stops at the same time and you can not activate your special…but then the developers take it an even step further…

…and proceed to let the Titan get one last attack in on you…

I know I’m not the only one that has seen or noticed this.

3 Likes

It’s not a conspiracy mate haha. That’s just the luck of the game. I would say that all the damage from the combo would be wayyyyy more damage than the special. Also. If the timer is up, it shouldn’t worry you if the titan gets one last hit as it won’t affect your score whether your heroes are dead or alive. If it really bothers you, be smarter than the game and take advantage of it… I take a riposte hero and make use of his last attack and get and extra 600+ on the board.

2 Likes

The titan always has the last hit… unless he is dead, of course.

This always seemed unfair until I realized that the titan’s last hit is irrelevant. Your attack is done, and whether they live or die after the clock hits zero is meaningless.

1 Like

I took down a rare titan several seconds after the timer ran out thanks to a long cascade. They work both ways, and usually the hits from the cascades do more damage than my hero’s special would have. I always try to get a cascade going in those final seconds so that they do a little extra damage after the timer is out.

Or stunned 20 characters

For the longest time my only 4* blue was Boril. As such I always liked the Titan getting one last hit in. Sometimes he would cause himself well over a thousand extra damage from Riposte.

2 Likes

I agree. If I have all heroes charged up for a strike it should unload automatically when timer is up. You do get caught in Cascades that run the timer down. The Titan gets a cheap shot (I know it doesn’t count), but let the heroes discharge their specials as well. It will increase scores only a little, but all helps when fighting larger Titans.

I suspect titan HP would be increased a bit if it was ever changed to unload all special skills at the very end when time’s up. To balance the fact that there will be more damage on average.

TBH I dunno how I feel about that.

1 Like

Why do the titans get to hit players after time has expired but we cant hit them. This is so frustrating!!! Cmon’ SG i want that fixed asap!!! Make the game fair in all battles

A. it doesn’t matter if the titan hits you after the time is up.

B. You want that titan hitting you if you have Rispote like Boril or Sif active or if they have mindless attack and hit themselves like Alfrike.

Cheers!

No they dont if theyre not charged with their special

I have all of these heros but i think you missed the point. If the titan hits me after the timer hits 0. That is unfair. Periodt!!!

It’s not unfair. It’s árt of the turn. You are always the one who first attacks, so actually time is not considered until you can attack again (1 turn = 1 attack from each side).

And it’s actually an advantage for the player if you think about it. If titan attack and kills one or all your heroes when time is up, nothing changes. But if you have riposte, titan will receive additional damage. It’s even possible the titan dies because of that attack.

1 Like

Yeah I’d definitely rather the first hit than the last one.

Just once and once only about 8 weeks ago I got in the last hit. I was about to time out so I tried to fire all my specials in desperation, two got off and it was over. No last hit from the Titan. I have never seen it before that I can recall.

EDIT: another first: I clocked up an edit on an original post!

Ask a professional boxer how he feels when he gets hit after the time is up. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

But it’s not the same situation xD Here we’re talking about turned-based battles.

Dude, there’s a lot of stuff to get annoyed about in this game. If that’s your biggest pet peeve, you are blessed.

1 Like

Cookie Settings