Titan kills not registering on PoV

I killed 8 or 9 titans whilst away from my Alliance and none have registered on my PoV meaning l wasted 3 flasks plus my accrued 3 hits. Any ideas how l gain them back please?

Thank goodness, SG has fixed this exploit finally.

5 Likes

Ultimately, if your alliance is anywhere close to competent (and you hit all titans), the titans block isn’t any big hurdle to finish in PoV. I think you only have to kill 2 out of 3… Why the rush?

1 Like

This is a question for Support, not the Forum.

1 Like

Have you always been waiting for the loot screen or did you leave the alliances before that?
In the first case: Thanks SG for stopping the useless mercing during PoV. :+1:

3 Likes

That’s the first thing that came to my mind - did you wait to claim the loot from the killed titan before leaving the alliance (assuming you have at least 1 hit on it)?

EDIT: Another common mistake people do is they do not notice/know that after completing each tier of a certain challenge (specifically for the titan is 5,6,7,8,9 kills), counting resets and starts at 0 again. So you might check at which tier you are at the titan kill challenge.

6 Likes

Welcome back to the forum @Demon1507.

Exactly what @TribL said. For titan kills to register, you have to wait to collect the loot.

2 Likes

Probably not a bug. A couple of our members returned from mercing, after staying long enough to collect the loot, and their kills counted on PoV.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.