Titan Killers (top ranked guild) seeking active players

Titan Killers is looking for active players to join our alliance. Good advice, low key natures, and friendly! Top 3 alliance with full membership. Often ranked number 1. If you have 2200 trophies, come join and give our group a try. Great group hunting assention items together!

Titan Killers, top five guild looking for one more
Titan Killers needs 2 more players! Top alliance, join while you can!
Titan Killers, top 5 guild looking for active players
Titan Killers, top 10 guild looking for one more
Titan Killers, top 3 alliance is recruiting
Titan Killers, top five guild needs one more!
Titan Killers, top 3...needs 2

Titan Killers is looking for active players to join our alliance. Good advice, low key natures, and friendly! Top 3 alliance with full membership. Often ranked number 1. If you have 2200 trophies, come join and give our group a try. Great group hunting assention items together!

Titan Killers, top 3 guild, looking for dedicated players for 8*/9*/10* Titans. 2200 trophies required. Apply while there are spots left.

Titan Killers looking for active members 2200+ trophies. Friendly guild to kill 8-10* Titans. Join our fight!

In case you are still looking for someone I’m interested, i have around 2100 on average thanks

Looking for active and strategic players to join our ranks. Require daily Titan hits and minimum of 2200 trophies to join.

I’d like to join, average 2100 trophies. I’m active and still progressing.

Titan Killers, top 5 alliance, is looking for one more player who attacks Titans daily. We are a friendly easy going guild who likes to push to be better. 2200 trophies needed.

Titan Killers, top 5 alliance, looking for an active player to take on 10* Titans. 2200 trophies to join, 50k damage on every Titan to stay.

@GastlyCrusher, Please continue to use this thread for your recruitment posts. As a note, you are able to edit your posts and the title of the thread. If you need any assistance just tag me with @Coppersky! Rook would also be happy to help!

Heyhey!

Im looking for new alliance, since in my current one we have like 7 inactive players. highest trophies 2400 now 2200+ Im addicted to a game. Being “new dad”, waking up multiple times in the night to change the diapers and hit those titans! :wink:

I’m also run between 2200-2400 trophies. I hate leaving the guild I am in but we are not growing. I have a lot invested in this game and I am looking to get in top 25 guild. My team power is 3500 and I am level 33. Right now it,s difficult getting ascension items but that seems to be the norm lol. If anything opens up please consider my request.

Thx
Bruce

Come join. We have a spot open and you can give us a try. We ask you to keep trophies at 2200, and score 50k+ on titans. We will provide help and suggestions if you are willing to try. Hope to see you around!

Oh. Lol. I’ll try to do that in the future. Sorry about not confirming. Thanks @Coppersky

We have a spot open if you’d like to try us out. 2200 trophy minimum and hit Titans daily for 50k total min. We are pushing for players to hit for 75k.

Been there, done that. Lol. We have a spot open if you’d like to try Titan Killers out. Be prepared to hit Titans daily for 50k or more. Hope to see you!

Titan Killers, top 5 guild. looking for active player who can do 50k damage on every 10* Titan. 2200 trophies to join.

Why do I see you at #16 then? :wink: Just playing, you guys kick butt, good luck on your search.

Titan Killers, looking for one more active player. must have at least 2200 trophies to join and do 50000 total damage to 10* Titans daily.

Apply:
Team power around 3600
Trophies 2400+
=Auto accept

How to join? I am new