Titan killed not added to Path of Valor

I went hunting to hunt two 2 * Titans
I defeated the Titan but I did not add the two victories on the path of courage, someone knows why?

Title is misleading as you put wars there and asking about titan kills. By “went” you meant jumping from one alliance to another? If yes then maybe SG added some additional restriction of switching alliance as they did with titan loot

Did you stay in the alliance until you received reduced titan loot?

Also, I have edited your thread title, so it is more clear.

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I mean.
And I also thought about the restriction of S.G.
But at the moment it is a theory.

Yes, well it wasn’t really me, but my partner was there until he gave him the loot

I don’t see where I put wars ???

Title Say

Dead Titan not added to Path of Valor

SamMe changed the title. It was that wars kills not added to Path of valor

Excuse me, I already understood what you were saying, thank you

Ok. Maybe your partner didn’t stay until they received the reduced titan loot for both titans?

I just checked my POV, and I got credit for the one titan I merced (my alliance also killed one titan):

In the title you put wars instead of titan. SamMe edited title. He even put remark about it

SamMeRegular :dragon:

9m

Did you stay in the alliance until you received reduced titan loot?

Also, I have edited your thread title, so it is more clear.

Correct. I edited the OP’s title a bit, for clarity.

Thanks for changing the Title

The truth is that there have been three companions and the same thing has happened to all

it will be a failure in Matrix :slightly_smiling_face:

You’re welcome. :slightly_smiling_face:

Okay, the titan kill is working for me. I suggest to tell your friends to make sure that they stay in the alliance, and collect the reduced titan loot. Otherwise the titan killed count won’t count towards POV.

If they did collect the reduced titan loot without credit towards POV, it may be a bug.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.