Titan is stronger but only for some

titans

hello. i do not know if this is a bug or not. i used to make 20k damage on titans and this is the 5 titan where i canot go under 10k. i use the same heroes, except that they are stronger. i cannot believe that i am lev 38 and a 24 levels makes more damage on it ( with weaker heroes) than i do.
i cannot believe that on raids a weeker level beats me.
this is very frustrating.
i spent a lot of money i cannot believe that i do not have the ascens stuff and a 20lev ( met in raids has 4 5* heroes on maximum level)

i cannot make more than 10k damage ( sorry this forum shows bad in on my phone- i cannot see what i am writing)

these are my heroes. i cannot believe that i cannot make damege on titans

What level of Titans (how many stars) do you deal with?

And what color? If purple, I can see your problem.

I get the mana if your pre-charging a hero. I do it all the time with Gormak or Boril. (I don’t have a Wu). Loose the heal, there isn’t time. Use banners and bombs for defense and attack.
What color are you stacking against?
Great team,

My first question would be what color titan are you fighting against. My follow-up questions would be: 1) Where is your defense down? 2) Where is your attack buffer 3) Do you have Wu Kong or Tarlak?

we fight 6 * titan purple. i changed the team and got 13 -15 k damage`

i change my team according to the color

If you’re fighting a purple titan I would take either Grimm/Gormek/Isarnia/Wilbur over Gravemaker and a BoldTusk/Kiril or 4th yellow over an Alasie or add on a dragon/bear banner for the attack buff if you don’t have BT/Kiril.

the problem is i used to make 20k damage. and a 25 level makes more than me…
i do not want to win all the time but i am the strongest in my alliance so i aspect to make the more damage
ok. it is about the luck but this is my 5 titan where i cannot make at least with one flag 20k that i used to make

1: You have an armor debuffer. This is a key component.

If you have Grimm/Gormek/Tibertus/Wilbur. Bring one of them.

2: You dont have an attack buffer (or banners). Also a key component.

If you have, mainly, Boldtusk or Kiril bring them. If not bring bear or dragon banners.

3: You dont have an attack debuffer (or axes etc). This is also good to have.

If you have Scarlett or someone with a similar skill bring her. Otherwise bring axes/bombs.