Titan info needed

Hi Forum! I have a new member who said she was not able to hit the Titan for 24 hours, because she’d just left another Alliance. But yet I see people asking for help with their Titans.

Many Thanks,
Pixie

1 Like

You can hit the titan still it’s just if it dies during the cool down period period you get reduced loot and it won’t count in your titan chest

2 Likes

Let’s see a video of titans his person trying to hit the titan. I’m skeptical.

1 Like

@Kilted is right, your loot is reduced and it won’t help your titan chest, but it still counts toward your POV tally.

2 Likes

Once u leave alliance to join another, 12 hours time to receive titan count into titan chest but we can hit titan no problem for merce players…

2 Likes

That’s just it Kilted, I dropped reminders 3 times during her 1st day. With her main response being I don’t talk much. She was the only one who hadn’t hit the Titan by the time we had taken it out. When I asked why she hadn’t hit it, she told me she hadn’t been able to do so? Why didn’t she say this when I gave the reminders? So here I am.

Pixie

Many Thanks to!!!

@Kilted @Ruskin505 @Exceleron and @MonsterMonty

4 Likes

As stated above… if they hit that titan it do nothing for there chest as it on cool down.
Pov would count but have no idea on there situation on that.
Honstley seems like they was not going to bother as it didn’t help them.

3 Likes

Thanks to you too @Dudeious.Maximus

1 Like