Titan hit counter – show flags used per alliance member

I know, I just wanted to point out what I don’t like about this idea, so the other side would be considered as well. I know it’s something a lot of alliances would find useful.
We don’t put too much pressure on getting to a better titan, but some people, non necessary the leaders, get motivated once in a while and it creates small or bigger fights in the alliance. There’s already the “He was online, why didn’t he hit the titan?” once in a while. I think this feature would create that situation more often.

That’s a good point. On the other hand though, why DIDN’T he hit the titan?!?!

lol

I dont know :thinking:. Usually the question is asked when the person is not there :smiley:. I expect the reasons could be that they didn’t have 2 minutes for a proper titan attack or that it wasn’t them playing, but their child (which gets frustrating sometimes when you’re trying to catch someone’s attention and it’s their child playing, who doesn’t read the chat).

Oh I was totally kidding. There’s always a reason, of course. Sometimes it’s even a good one! LOL

Irrespective of what the data is used for, it would be great if we could pull that data. More importantly, it would be VERY great if the Titan Log would be extended to include all hits for each titan and not cut off after a fixed point. It’s very hard for number crunchers to navigate and extremely easy to miss portions of data.

1 Like

good idea with the poll. i think that some of our players would have a fire lit under their butt with the hit counter… I think that’s a good thing! lol.

I can’t really see either our co-leader or leader wanting to enforce a minimum of 6 hits though… For wars it’s easy enough and fair to do so since they’re not as frequent and there’s a count. But for titans, they’re pretty daily, and usually get killed pretty quickly. The ones that don’t, we probably didn’t stand a chance against. Only rarely would that 6 hit enforcement be useful.

1 Like

The thing is, once you get down to four hours and an insurmountable amount of Titan hits necessary to defeat him is not attainable most leaders encourage the members not to hit any more and Save the flags for the next Titan.

Agreed. But I meant this for those titans that are killed.

Please start putting how many hits each player made on titans next to score. Also the harpoons count per player would be nice too. I am the leader of slay & flay and I know any real alliance would love to know who is hitting and who is not. Please take into consideration and let’s get lots of votes please

1 Like

That would be pretty epic!

I wish they would it would make leaders jobs so much easier to find the dead weight

1 Like

I’m hoping this gets some traction and gets implemented.

1 Like

This is an awesome idea!! Why has this gone without any action by SG for so long? It would be a very useful tool for alliance leaders to keep track of titan performances

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Show Number of Harpoons Used by Each Alliance Member

Would it be possible to add on the titan score list how many hits a person has taken, rather than making us scroll through the activity log and count them? Just curious. We have some people trying to be crafty and only hitting titans once or twice and would like to see that stat there so everyone can see it. This way, they either change their ways it they can expect to get kicked sooner than if we have to count everything each time. Thanks

1 Like

Merge @Rook @zephyr1 @DaveCozy @littleKAF

2 Likes

Merged to a thread with the same request so that votes get pooled together.

Thanks!

2 Likes

I agree with this. We only ask our players to hit as much as they can, with the caveat that 2 is a bare minimum and communicate that something needs your time. I just want to see how many hits so we can suggest a smaller or training alliance to those who constantly hit a couple of times after missing a titan here and there. Personally, I’d rather get to a agreement on what’s best for both the player and the alliance without kicking people and feelings getting hurt. Just leads to negative characterizations of the alliance.

1 Like

It will be very helpful to know how many attacks each member did on a titan as well as the current titan flags for each member.

The titan log is only the last 12 hours.

I am not sure if this was suggested recently or if there is a topic with many small ideas to add this to because of the voting system

1 Like

Please cast your vote here. :slight_smile:

3 Likes