Titan Flag Refill Time and Max # flags

No thx. I like titan fights more than anything else. Hitting titan 2/3 times sounds really boring.

1 Like

@rook @coppersky please rename thread to Titan not Titian

1 Like

apparently titan flags is another thread already :smiley:

Hi guys ,
Just a thought. When ever I level up, I have notice that they increase the “World Energy refill”, increase Hero’s caps and give you few gems. It’s nice of them but it’s the same stuff ever time I have level up. Is there any change at any levels guys? By the way I am close to level 37. It would be nice to see if they decrease the waiting time for alliance energy as you level up (keep up the excitement of leveling up).

It used to be NO alliance energy refill when you leveled up. That was a nice change they made a few versions ago.

Have not heard of any plans to increase leveling “goodies”. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rook mate I have notice you reply to anyone who post. You are a star. Much appreciated. It’s nice to see someone actually reading your post and replying to it. Thank you.

4 Likes

Heh…I’m sorry, I prolly reply too much!

I shall take my cat-self and hide under the couch! Lol

88859C0A-AE70-4DAD-A16E-F8EABC252A48

1 Like

Lol. Mate you doing great. Keep it up. At least we know there is someone who will help out if you need one.

1 Like

I actually don’t want them to decrease waiting for flags since that would probably come with raising titan HP and/or defense, plus I burn through enough materials fighting titans now…if we got more flags per day, that would mean more items used and even more farming for mats that are hard to keep up with now…

3 Likes

I’d rather Alliance energy was slower.

Consumable requirements on high level titans are still too high compared to the material drop rates even playing “stingy consumable” as I have been for the past few months… more flags just means more consumables which kinda sucks.

2 Likes

Is it just me or did they increase the titan energy time? I can swear it was 3 hours before, but this morning after using the energy it says 3h 57min until refill. Am I that unobservant or did they increase it by an hour?

It’s been 4 hours at least for the last 6 months. I’m not sure if it was different in very early versions back when it was Alliance Energy.

2 Likes

Lol, I guess I really am that unobservant. Thanks.

2 Likes

Four hours is still pretty long.
I mean, is there an in-universe reason why it’s so long ? Shouldn’t it be as tiring as, say, farming on 8-7 over and over and over ? Which takes about 40 minutes to refill ?

Apparently it used to be 6 hours in early versions of the game.

(@Kerridoc @Rook This side conversation about titan flag time is off topic even for this very maleable thread…split somewhere?)

Split it.
20 Ramming Pulverizers

2 Likes

It was changed from originally 6 hours to 4 hours back in July 2017.

So I must complain that your observation skills are obviously ridiculous :wink:

3 Likes

Ooh, good on-topic save. :heart:

1 Like

This is one of my favorite character fills I’ve seen, and I’m yet again out of forum :heart: :confounded:

1 Like

:smiley: After some thinking, I got to the heart of the problem- usually I play around 22:00 and then again around 8 in the morning so I have two flags. But last night I played at 02:00 and then (God knows why) woke up at 7. So instead of the usual 2 flags, I only had one.

1 Like