Titan Fails

Right so something very funny and hillorius happend,i don t know if there is another topic like this but it might be worth having abit of a laughts…

5 Likes

:triumph::triumph:omg I hate that , Have had that happen a few times​:weary::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

We should make one for war fails as well. We had a Delilah left with 6Hp? Or some other small number. All you had to do was sneeze on her to take her out. :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Ce ați câștigat la urâtul ala

@Adonja First, I will point out that this thread is not about not receiving an (incorrectly) expected reward or to complain. I’m sure there are plenty threads where you can complain about a perceived injustice.

Which brings me to this…

If you look at the reward description, you will see that it is a chance of receiving the ascension material. Here’s an example from a current rare Titan we have:

As a side note, you have a chance to receive the ascension material even if you let the Titan go. It’s not always a good plan to spend a lot of items to kill it.

Finally, I would caution you against using certain types of language. Some people, nationalities and/or countries are very sensitive to language that can be perceived as terroristic threats. While I hope you did not mean your statement in that fashion, threatening to blow something up does appear to be close.

Please remember this is a game where a lot of people come to have fun. This forum is also monitored by players such as yourself. If you have a very specific complaint that you feel needs addressed by SG, please contact them thru an in-game ticket. You can find it here:

3 Likes

There is no “promise”. There is an extra chance of a rare ascension mat on rare titans, but it is only a chance, and a small one at that. I feel your pain; I just got my first bonus mat this week after helping to take down everybrare tiran since they were released.

2 Likes

I have played 7 months and only 1 time felt a bonus from rare Titan :grin:
the key to this game is that we always have to think this is gacha or lottery so that it will reduce our emotions :laughing:

2 Likes

#RC830 :relaxed: 20 characters

5 Likes

What happened to this lighthearted thread?

2 Likes

I did not take a screen shot of it, but our last titan was low, someone hit it and left it with… 18hp!!!
Nice use of RC830 by the way @littleKAF

3 Likes

Te asteptai sa-ti raspunda cineva?

Translation: you were expecting an answer?

1 Like

@littleKAF I think this forum is broken. I couldn’t like your post more than once :wink: So, here you go…

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:rofl:

2 Likes

Nothing :),nimic!, but we have good days and bad ones :slight_smile: , got to take in all of them