Titan Event Log display MORE button

I know there have been many discussions about getting data out from the game.

Exporting CSVs, system generated emails, even an API are just a few, and all come with different reasons why SGG / Zynga are not going to implement them - usually “return on investment” or “security”.

People are resorting to taking screenshots and then some form of OCR. The problem here is the limited amount of data on the screen - I’m looking specifically at the Titan Event Log.

So…

A halfway house suggestion, which should take minimal coding and have no security issues.

The Titan screen has the top 3 attackers and a MORE button.
The Event Log is a scroll box which shows (for me) a window of the last 7 attacks - 8 if I’m very careful with the scroll. ( I have a huge amount of blank space below this box ! )

Suggested improvement:
Add a MORE button to the Event Log to display full screen.

This won’t solve any problems but will at least make life a little easier by reducing the number of screenshots to OCR by a factor of at least 3, maybe 4.

Should be straightforward as very similar functionality is already implemented, and no security access issues.

Do I think this is the best solution? NO, but it has the advantage that is possible under the constraints in place and will be a QoL improvement for many.

(I’d much rather be able to save a CSV (downloads folder?) - but can’t see that happening.)

Thanks for reading :grin:

@PlayForFun @Dudeious.Maximus feel free to merge if you believe it appropriate. Created new topic as I couldn’t see this particular solution anywhere else.