Titan energy refills with gems

You can buy world energy flasks for gems so why not allow us to buy titan flasks & ascention mats with either $$ or gems ??

Would improve titan scores and rewards…

You just answered yourself :wink:

1 Like

Terrible idea. I like having to coordinate and strategize titan flasks(granted that kind of falls off once you’re stringing 14s). I’d prefer to keep it that way and have the limited offers be the only of “purchasing” titan refills.

Titans would be kind of pointless if we could just dump gems at 22 hrs and kill it in an hour or less every day

I get your point. Maybe if there is like no buying refills over 12* titans. Thing is with smaller alliances that have no so much big hitters.

I am in alliance we’re people average 80k talking about 15-20 players. We sometimes lack 100k to kill a titan this is ultimately demotivated.

We have 5 players averaging around 150-300k and 5 around 80-150k but thing is we are at different time zones.

Would also like to add that titan refills after 12* can work like shield after 2600 points in raids.

Players are missing the point of titans

Alliances are supposed to progress through titans as a team and naturally progress to stronger titans

If you can just flask them to death then it defeats system’s intent

Titans are motivation for team growth

Motivation for player’s to get stronger and motivation for alliances to fill up

Buying flasks willy nilly eliminates that motivation

Titans were originally the only alliance activity in the game

8 Likes

If you really want to “buy” more titan energy, buying loot tickets every time they are in the shop, and buying W.E. for gems will level you up and then, boom, 3 more flags. And that costs more than 300 gems, so I imagine a Titan flask would have to be at least 3000 gems for it to even be viable for SG to put it in the shop.

1 Like

Totally agree! Months ago we had trouble with 6* then 7* we just finshed a 8* with 9 hours left! It’s called progress in alliance! Only flask rare 1 per person unless stated! Bring on them 9* \m/

Post 7 loook people ^^^^^

3 Likes

Titans refills are sometimes available in the store for purchase!

But as pointed out already by @Rigs, using refill doesn’t promotes alliance progressive growth, compared to when the entire alliance has achieved the growth level where Titans of particular levels are defeated without the need of flasks.

1 Like

Энергия титанов сделать так же как и энергию за алмазы только за 50 алмазов

This is how our alliance works on Titans. There are 29 members in our group from different countries.
First - we challenge each other to grow, bringing in noobs and helping them grow.
Second - when a titan comes up we (the leaders) call out if it’s a rare and what colors to double up on so they can get better scores.
Third - we watch the progress of the titan. If it’s going slow and does not look to be halfway down by the 12 hour mark we call a stop hit so that everyone can start the next titan off with 3 hits.
Hits - each member should get in 5 hits to take down the titan, your top hitters would make up for the lower members smaller hits.
As a leader or as a member we should be helping each other out with hero development, titan teams and challenging each other to be better.

I see a. Lot of teams doing this and it’s a working strategy. Flasks are used on tougher titans and we keep a spot open to bring in a merc to help out on occasion

1 Like

In saders we got to a point where we stopped flasking and using mercs on tougher titans, settled for whatever * we could typically get to half death by 11 hrs and saved flasks for only rares

Idk if that’s good or bad, just what we did

Other than that we used a lot of what you’re already doing

1 Like

I know some alliances I talk to drop down to a 7 or 8. They say that once you get to 9 and above the boards are trash and you spend extra hits to take them down forcing you to use flasks or let the next one go. They also said this way they can give they’re top players a break and lower players a chance at better loot.

I know this is an older post but I strongly feel like there are not enough opportunities to earn or buy Titan refills. That is one of the key things that bring alliance members together and if you want to attract and keep new players to the game they aren’t staying because they don’t feel that they are contributing to the Titan battles and even have folks saying they are bad players or quitting the game altogether because they have low scores and no way to earn or buy extra. If you offered Titan energy to buy, similar to raid energy, I think it would be mutually beneficial for the players and the game.

2 Likes