Titan dying

Does anyone have the special effects of a Titan dying

Not sure exactly what you mean

The alliance gets loot, and the person who took the last HP gets a +1 to a meaningless statistic on their home profile under the ā€œTitan Finishing Strikesā€.

Other than that, not a whole lot

1 Like

Iā€™m talking about special effects that take place when the Titan is given the killing blow. It howlā€™s and explodes, or used to @Infinite

Many Thanks, and Hi Forum!!

Pixie

1 Like

You mean something like this?

There are plenty more on YouTube.

1 Like

LMBO Heck Yeah!!! Many Thanks @Chodaboy!!! and to you too @Infinite for making me break it down further!!

PixiešŸ˜Š

Sounds like Grrrrrrahhaaaaaahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Right @Dudeious.Maximus!!! I was shocked when a newer Alliance Sister hadnā€™t seen or heard it before. Itā€™s always made me want to holler Booyaaah take that!!! :blush::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Actually ainā€™t finished one off for a while. The visual isnā€™t great but the audio of it is kinda like every metal band starting a song in 2001 \m/ :heart_eyes:

1 Like

2 years inā€¦still not heard it :joy:

But thatā€™s because the game is muted. Only thing I ever put the sound on for is when Grimbles special goes off :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

LMBO @Dudeious.Maximus for me itā€™s also the growl but most of all what it symbolizes. I hear Queen playing " Another One Bites The Dust"

3 Likes

Freddie is the best front man ever.

1 Like

I got a couple that can stop me and make me sing or dance. Heā€™s definitely a no 1 contender

1 Like