Titan damage nerfed?

Our past 2 titans were 10* Purple Spider, 10* Purple Dragon and current one is the 10* Red Dragon and none of them one shotted any of my maxed 4’s with axe attack effect on them. You might need to take a video again.

This seems to happen with some titans. I have had less trouble with some 10s. In another thread @AnjaValkyrie has also mentioned a titan one shooting a fully maxed 5 green.

3 Likes

They are not supposed to do half dmg to reds. Titan hits are not affected by color.

Titans with the same * level aren’t necessarily equal. They come within the same * level in 8 different strengths. So you need to also look at the titans HP to see how strong it actually is.

Assuming the other stats follower a similar progression we get the difference between say the strongest 8* and the weakest 9* as the same as between the weakest and second weakest 9*. So the difference between the weakest and strongest 9* is much bigger then between the strongest 8* and weakest 9*.

I notice it myself. My heroes getting killed much faster by the same titans as before. Something is wrong here. 9* titans. We fight since 2 month against them.

2 Likes

People from my alliance who aren’t on the forum now telling me, that something is different with wu kong on titans. I think, wu is (maybe) the same but something is different with titans. 21 people from my alliance including me, a sure that they make less damage on titans and their heroes are dying faster.

3 Likes

See this thread
https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/strange-titan-agressiveness/40115/8

2 Likes

Same thing happening here, we have top hitters continuously apologizing to the Klan about how badly they performed over and over again.
It now looks like, it’s not their performance at all, & that some “Titan manipulation” has taken place behind the scenes ones again. Fantastic, just what we needed, more secret nerfs to screw their customers.

I also noticed some of my heroes who are solid just disappear into dust after a Titan hit & I keep wondering to myself, was I just not paying attention or was he full of health just a second ago.

It’s as if they want everybody to start hating the game. I just can’t understand it.

3 Likes

Let me chime in.
The other day, an 11* blue titan one shotted a full health, fully ascended alberich. (green 5* hero). With bomb attack being active.

I was flabbergasted. And I most certainly do not appreciate this.

Interesting to see that the same thing is happening to other players as well.

Please, what is going on?

2 Likes

I thought it was just me and i was going crazy. I have definitely been using more potions and had even started bringing in scrolls. I have had the same questions, “was i just not watching the health closely enough”? I actually feel relieved i am not alone. Thank you for this question.

3 Likes

Our titan is blue aswell and it seems, that he kills my green heroes the fastest.

1 Like

g

A 9* gorgon queen one shot all of them!

2 Likes

That ain’t right…

Yes, this is happening to my alliance too. I frequently watch in disbelief and despair as a titan one-shots a maxed hero of the element it is weak against. Just today an ice titan did this to my nature heroes. Oddly, the tables seem to have been turned because all the board hits of green shields seemed to do next to no damage - I had four 5* nature heroes. Even with Greg’s critical hit boost active, nearly no damage was done.

To paraphrase @AnjaValkyrie “I don’t appreciate that”

I am a top hitter in my alliance, and I too find myself apologizing to my mates because of poor performance.

As with all others in this thread, I implore SG to read this, understand our point, and take gameplay back to how it used to be.

2 Likes

Adding fuel too.
Yesterday a 11* kraken oneshot in his first two hits both Kong and LJ with both axe and turtle on the ground. No need to say that i was quite shoked.
I guess he land two critical because the 2nd round he was softer.

And yes, Gorgon queen hit like crazy no matter how many star she has.

1 Like

It is certainly taking away my enjoyment. I do not care for raids or war. Only reason I work my heroes are for titans. Now it seems it does not matter who I max or what they do, they are irrelevant to the titan

1 Like

It’s true. 9* titan taking out my guys with no problem at all yet before it wasn’t as bad. I keep leveling and maxing my heroes so it should get easier not harder. I use dragon banner and axe or bomb attack…

1 Like

I find myself trying to heal instead of hitting. My average hits have gone down roughly 10-15k per hit. Something is definitely up.

2 Likes

Bumping this topic back up. I’ve seen about 30-40% less damage done to the same level titans across the past two weeks. Like others, I began thinking it was just bad boards. Even good boards, which would result in 25-30k, would end up being only 17-20k. Then I watched my tile damage: 35-50 for what used to be 100-150… really?

Across our alliances, people are hitting far lower than they have before this adjustment was made. Fully maxed heroes are one-shotted, whereas before they had 3-4 hits’ worth.

While I get that such changes happen, y’all need to do two things: (1) increase rewards commensurate to increase difficulty; (2) tell us, and stop acting like such changes don’t exist. Your customer base is renowned for statistical analysis; you forced them to be that way. They notice when the bell curve shifts. They abhor throwing out months of data because it’s no longer relevant - unless they underatand why.

@Petri, a good 80% of the current complaints regarding this game could be cleared up by more transparency from the developing team to its customers. Y’all, coming from a veteran customer service manager. It ain’t that hard. You respect your customer’s intelligence, they pay back with loyalty. Loyalty = stronger long-term financial returns. Kinda win/win there.

9 Likes

We’ve noticed a change in 7* titans; normally they’d be done and dusted in half the time.

Which is a shame because we were at a point where we were just beginning to beat 8*s.

Today we’re back down to 6*s and everyone in the alliance has noted on how much healing needs to be done and the damage caused by one hit.

just a side note that we’ve noticed a change in some heroes (during raids) behaviour this week, around the same time as titans.

2 Likes