Titan Chest

A question about the chest you get for killing 5 titans, is there more chance to drop rare mats when you are killing higher tier titans?

Simple answer: No! :wink:

Yes and no. With higher Titan levels, you got more Items. So you got more “rolls” for rate loot. But the chance each roll seam to be the same.

See here for more information about the Titan “tier”:

No higher level titans, specifically loot tiers which are a function of Titan level, have a better chance of dropping loot regardless of the number of ascension rolls.

Titan chest though doesn’t care whether the kills are 1* or 10*

■■■■ it… haven’t read that “chest”… for sure, the chest is all time the “same” drop (chance) :frowning:

Are you asking if the 5-kill Titan CHEST gives better loot if the 5 Titans you kill are higher level (8-10*, rather than 5-6*)?

I confess I don’t know. @Dante2377 probably does. :wink:

It wasn’t something I specifically tracked because I haven’t noticed titan CHESTS get any better or worse either 1. as I leveled up as a player OR 2. as I moved up from 4* to 10* titans.

All equally random and RNG as E&P is wont to be.

It seems the loot from Titans is better than a Titan chest. Overall, the Titan chests are not that great. I’ve gottenbetter stuff from mystic vision. If defeating a Titan gives most members 2 random ascension items (from a different thread), why doesn’t the Titan chest give as much or better?

Must everything in this game be random,.?
I am so disappointed right now, and it is quite frustrating after helping to kill Titans in the alliance with my score steady between A+ and A, both the reward after each kill were scraps , while some members with lower grade scores were getting scarce ascenstion materials , I kept recieving backpacks and fig leaves .
What kind of reward system is this ? Is it not supposed to be based on Performance ?

Then I thought the chest will be better , only to receive same scraps all over , why is SG messing up this good game. Reward should line well with performance, if lots of rewards were attached to top performane in challenged events why is titan any different ?

You spent time and money to get good heroes , time to level them, spent time with others to get access to ascenssion item via Titan, wars etc put in the best perfomance and then get rewarded abysmally.

I have read this complaints everywhere , but it seams the dev dont like to heed customers whom we are, this is very poor and it lowers the prestige of this game. I am so disappointed after 3 chests in a row and I am trying not to offend anyone with my language .

The scarce ascention items could vary in the chest, but when you consistently score average of A or A+ it is normally fair , if SG still advocates fairness , for player with such average score to have better ascension items than players with average score of B and Cs.