Titan chest was opened

at 11.00 (UTC + 02: 00)
Titan was defeated, a titan chest was opened, and an image with a defeated titan, mining rank …, and the prizes were not displayed. I did not have an image only? or I did not have prizes with titan? maybe it was worth waiting for prizes from titan, and then opening a titan chest?

Titan was defeated, a titanium chest was opened, and an image with a defeated titanium, mining rank …, and the prizes were not displayed. I did not have an image only? or I did not have prizes with titanium? maybe it was worth waiting for prizes from titanium, and then opening a titanium chest?

What is that !

Please check your inventory to see if any new loot been add to it.
OR please follow this thread to get a better and faster support:

Have a great day.

1 Like
the inventory was added, but at the same time the titan was killed, the titanium chest and the victory in the war were opened. so I can not know where the prizes in the inventory come from. Thank you. I will use the support button
1 Like

Titan was defeated, a titan chest was opened, and an image with a defeated titan, mining rank …, and the prizes were not displayed. I did not have an image only? or I did not have prizes with titan? maybe it was worth waiting for prizes from titan, and then opening a titan chest?

I’m guessing “titanium” is meant to be “titan”. Please submit a support ticket from within the game so that a staff member can look into this.

I bought fancy titanium golf balls, and all they did was find the water better. Can I get SG to reimburse me, or does someone here have scuba gear? :grin:

can buy from SG scuba gear

This is the 3rd post, you may want to merge
https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/prizes-for-titan/73132/6
https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/titan-chest-was-opened/73151/2

1 Like

Please report exact;y once. Multiple reports just confuses the matter.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings