Titan Chest Vent Thread / Bad Titan Chest Loot / Is Titan Chest Loot a Joke?

I need to kill 5 titans as minimum to get crappy things I can get from first province? Funny.

2 Likes

How many of these i must recive…untill i can see a 4* ascend items…?..in your opinion…keep kalm…!!!unlaky…!!!on the next one…!!! try again…!!!..This one is the titan trunck…!!!..other truncks are more worst…!!Screenshot_20190610-230017_EmpiresScreenshot_20190610-230003_Empires

I feel the same way I have 5* heroes just waiting for asendtion and I cannot find the items I need !!! Compass, hidden blade, or sturdy shields ???

WRONG you are NOT guaranteed good chests at all for war or elemental… I have received BAD chests from both, but not often. Still have so they are not guaranteed.

Sorry, I should have use different word, it is not guaranteed to be good but guaranteed to contain two 3/4-star AM, however the 3* AM can ended up being farmable (tall boots, chain mail, scabbard, or battle manual) which is very bad… and yes, I also got that very bad elementel chest once.

2 Likes

Titan chest loot is the worst loot ever!! You get better loot from 1 single monster chest than from slaying 5 Titans ■■■? Hope they fix this in the next update please

This topic is only to show all how titan chests are worst…Devs need to see nothingness in them.

I recently posted similar topic and got tombs of tactics witch I showed but before that I can’t remember when I got something useful.

In best case we open this chest every 5 days. Just show to all your titan chest rewards.

You posted titan loot, not the chest. Titan chest rewards show as “wanted mission rewards”. Also you can’t get titan parts from the titan chest…

Yes, my bad didn’t look. Here it is :blush:

4 Likes

Well it seems we can get rid of titan chest already. If some alliance is killing 8*-10* titans on daily basis, most of the time the loot from single titan will be better than titan chest.
One may assume that rewards for killing 5 titans should be somewhat better than what you get for killing single titan because it takes a lot of time to complete 5 kills. But that’s not the case.
So what’s the purpose of titan chest?

2 Likes

I dont get why people think titan wanted chest loot should be great. you can literally use 1 flag on auto per titan and still fill your chest. you can spend less time than filling a monster wanted chest. titan loot is where it is.

The point is that, for some of the veterans like myself, we remember when titan chests regularly had better loot than now. They have been nerfed since ~mid 2018 and, since that time, they’re just as bad as Raid & Monster chests.

In ascending order: Elemental, Titan and War chests are top-tier chests that take the most time and effort to fill. The loot should be buffed in titan chests to get back to where it was originally. Additionally, I would suggest (like others) that the star-level of titans should matter as well as participation.

2 Likes

they might, or it may literally take you 5-6 screen touches per titan to fill it. and give war chest quality loot for that? lol

it does. it is called loot tiers.

If I ever caught anyone in my alliance only using 1 flag on each titan, I would put my boot so far up their… let’s just say they would be choking on my shoe laces. :rage:

Some of us actually try on our titans. The hits themselves may not take very long, but 5 days is a long time to wait for loot that is rarely significantly better than what I get from watching a 30 second mystic vision.

1 Like

No loot tiers with titan CHESTS.

2 Likes

You’re over simplifying dude. 5-6 screen touches? Ha! It takes months to level up the right heroes to kill titans.

2 Likes

He’s suggesting that a player could join an alliance where all the other members are killing the titans, and he could just sit there and autoplay 1 flag on each titan for loot without anyone noticing the leech in their midst. That might fly in some super casual alliances, but I would scrape that barnacle off the hull of my ship in a heartbeat.

4 Likes

The solution is to make chest rewards greater and make the ranking of titan, you damage rank matter for it. Also, one cannot fill chest for some time (12h?) after coming to an alliance what solves ‘mercenaries’.

Ahh I get it now. What a selfish way of filling chests.

Imo alliances are all about teamwork. If some smartass player in my alliance (probably in any alliance) used that shady strategy to fill titan chests, all other members would boot the lazy bastard so fast…

Anyway, back to topic. Titan chests are underwhelming, sometimes worse than a monster chest.

1 Like

Cookie Settings