Titan Chest Vent Thread / Bad Titan Chest Loot / Is Titan Chest Loot a Joke?

I haven’t seen this thread lately and I’m just frustrated. We all know the problem. That said…

Are we ever going to fix titan chests here or do we just abandon hope? I do 4 x regular chests daily and a 5 day to fill gives virtually the same loot. Ugh.

5 Likes

I actually find the titan chest to be worse than the other two - it’s pathetic really. I don’t even get excited to open it.

4 Likes

Unfortunately that’s just the way it is.

1 Like

Agree that Titan Chest loot is bad, as is all chest loot it seems … SG is going to have to start feeding folks a bit more mats if they want people to continue to make pulls. Hoping the Alchemy Lab is good, but not holding my breath.

2 Likes

Since the patch that made Titan Chests contain emblems, I got non-farmable ascension items from every single one of them, including two 4* items. I thought they changed the drop rate to 100%, since before the patch I never got anything good from the Titan Chests.

They have slightly better loot than the regular chests, but it’s not a huge difference. That said, why does it need to be changed?

The titans themselves are the main source of titan-related loot. I’ve always considered the titan chests just a nice extra. After all, they’re not like the monster chests, where I farm differently to fill the chest than I might if I didn’t have the chest to fill. I’d still be killing the same titans, chest or no chest.

1 Like

I get better loot from regular monster/raid chests, and don’t need to wait 5 days for it. Titan chests are a joke now.

1 Like

I have to agree that Titan. Chests should have better rewards than what is currently offered. One chest every five to 8 days vs the daily monster and hero chests just screams for better rewards. Sigh, but no. Double sigh.

4 Likes

Agree and think that titan chest should be tiered to the level of titans you defeat. Defeating 5 12* titans would net u a 60* Chest and so on.

Maybe you could even save up your chest and not have to open it after 5 titans that way an alliance fighting less powerful titans can have a chance at better loot

5 Likes

I am curious. Do the members that don’t attack the titans still get the titan chest loot?

No, you have to do at least some damage on the titan for it to count as a credit toward your chest.

1 Like

How is it possible to get this loot after 5 titans killed? And most of them 10*… buuufff… Just look at the picture to get your own opinionEmpires_2019-04-12-13-11-53

5 Likes

It say various reward, not great reward as in war chest/elemental chest.

20190413_002707

It is common for titan chest to be bad, the only guaranteed good chests are war chest (100% participation) and elemental chest:
20190413_002950

1 Like

My last 14 titan chests are like that.

2 Likes

Absolutely shameful. Sometimes Mystic Vision gives better loot then filled War chest.

8 Likes

Titan wanted chest is no different from ordinary monster or hero wanted chest. it doesnt matter what kind of titans you kill to fill it.

1 Like

But in monster or hero chests, I had obtained better loot, even some 4* ascension items or a gold coin, sometimes. Why not could the titan chest loot be better? I hope so!!

Sometimes…

Honestly, I also believe that titan chest should be better than raid or monster chest, it takes longer time to fill it. But SG decided to design it like it is.

2 Likes

It was not common. I am playing for almost like a year and a half and the rewards were better before… :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Mine have been like that for a while now too. It’s a little disappointing considering you have to kill 5 giant monsters with your teammates and open it up to find some garbage. Wish they would fix it, but doesn’t seem to be on the list of priorities.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings