Titan chest timer works wrong

My titan chest timer has a bug.
Joined an Alliance 3 hours ago so it’s supposed to be not more then 9 h , but it is 10 h 21 m atm
screen shots attached

2 Likes

The timer starts counting when you leave an alliance not upon entry. However, it should be less than 9 hours in your case as you obviously left an alliance at least three hours ago. :crazy_face:
Have you tried restarting the app? Maybe this solves the issue. :thinking:

2 Likes

I know it restarts after leaving:) that’s why I say 9 as max . Uninstalled it and no result, the timer is longer then it should be

2 Likes

A possibility and just to be sure: you did not leave the alliance once again during the last three hours (which should be shown in the ingame chat below the messages shown in the screen capture)? :thinking:

2 Likes

no, I didn’t leave after )

2 Likes

The 3h ago is rounded.

Basically anything >2 hours rounds up to 3 hours ago.

It’s not very accurate :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

well :slight_smile: not really, my friend who left the previous alliance together with me and joined same alliance had it 2 hours shorter . It’s a timer glitch, not rounding

2 Likes

here are the ss ) i’ve joined the alliance more then 12 h ago and my titan chest timer is still 1h+

2 Likes

if it’s a 10min delay/ lag it would all line up… Idk how it works / processes tho in the system & where all that stuff comes from so dunno if that’s really a thing/ explanation.

1 Like

sure , not that important as the titan is not going to die the next couple of hours. But it should have been open at 12 h mark of my staying in the alliance

3 Likes

I control it carefully lol and it never happened before

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings