Titan chest reward levels...Choosing the right alliance

@Kerridoc

Yup. Had the same conversation with an alliance member today, after borrowing from this thread.

The things that we usually call “junk” , as in “I got only junk from the titan” … strong ropes, leather armor and the other farmable stuff … are also called “ascension items”

I used this explanation for the loot tiers and the rare ascension materials:

If you buy 1 lottery ticket, you have 1 chance to win the lottery.
If you buy 3 lottery tickets, you have 3 chances to win the lottery.
CHANCES.
Do 3 lottery tickets guarantee that you win the Jackpot?
No.

:slight_smile:

That worked.

1 Like

Are you going to compare winning the lottery with getting some thin gloves ??? hahaha Hopefully the developers of the game would see what happened in my alliance last night. We killed our first 7 * titan, after the work of the whole alliance, of some even using refills to get there … and do not see how sad it was to read the messages after … “so much effort for this?” How do I appeal to the alliance for the next one? to keep growing?

They should rename this game “Empires & Patience”. When I joined Crystal Palace in late summer, we were struggling through 7* titans and getting crap loot. We are now a top-20 alliance regularly taking down 10* titans. My team has matured with the team’s success (scored over 45k on a 10* last night!). It’s about taking the long view and having fun along the way.

2 Likes

Being stuck in the game and not being able to move forward and not depending at all on you is not much fun

All excellent points…Thanks a bunch…

@Kalel - do all 30 of your members post rewards? Only about 8-10 of mine do regularly. Sometimes it’s ‘pewp loot’ (which gets around the filter) and sometimes half of them report something of use (3 or 4* item, alliance flask, etc.). Two days ago on a 6* A score someone reported a Tabbard and a Damascus Blade - 2 4* items in his only 2 ascension slots.

I’d bet if all 30 posted, you’d see the items.

3 Likes

I got the 5* hero fever early on after scoring some major major pulls. Have a few of them to lvl 60. Long story short. I’ve learned my lesson and I’m now focused on my key 4* and even some 3* heroes…I’m also just now starting to fight titans and polishing up my game. I’m desperately trying to mature Wu, and get him battle ready. I brought him in once for kicks and giggles into a titan battle and got killed on the first hit…Hahaha…I’m learning and I’m not worried about my 5*'s at the moment, I know I’ll fully ascend them one day. I’m really enjoying the learning curve…

3 Likes

That’s interesting…No one posts what they received…I think I’ll bring it up and get the ball rolling. It’s in all of our best interest to build each other up. Even help out with our current hero setup to become more efficient at bringing these beasts down…

I find it gives me some level of peace knowing that even though I rarely see them and in my entirety of playing this I have never been outside the A rating (top 5 for that matter) in hitting, my alliance is getting the rewards from the effort. This makes them all stronger, which makes titans easier, which brings stronger titans, etc.

That plus alliance wars…kind of implies you want your alliance as strong as possible :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Wormwood

amen to that!
Better a maxed 4* in your hand than a 5* on the roof.

A nice roster of maxed 4* helps a lot with titans, missions, pvp and events.

And often, a maxed 4* is stronger than a starved 5*.

3 Likes

My alliance likes killing titans and striving for the next * levels.

HOWEVER, we gauge how we’re doing at the 11 hour mark. If we haven’t killed it halfway by then, we let it go…no wasted flasks, no hard feelings. Some Titans are bigger than we are.

Best not to kill yourselves trying to slay them. Recoup, save flags, and hit the next one harder. :wink:

6 Likes

Hey, thanks @Squall! We could never figured out how it worked at our alliance! Appreciate it

Our alliance leader does this for us as well in the form of periodic announcements. Works well.

1 Like