Titan chest resetting

Titan chest showed 4/5 killed titan after results chest showed 1/5 . Was not able to open chest it reset itself .

That sucks.

You should contact support

#contact-support

2 Likes

Titan chest reset. Titan chest showed 4/5 . Killed titan then chest showed 1/5. Was unable to open chest cause it reset itself.

No no no

Click the following link to learn how to contact support directly

1 Like

Heres how to do it in the game

3 Likes

Klin is the master of support

1 Like

Nah, just contacting support.

:grin:

2 Likes

That is a pain to report an issue . Have to create an account in order to report a problem.

1 Like

You actually don’t have to create an account if you use the Support website to contact them following the instructions from How to Contact Support (Version 31 Onwards)

But as long as you submitted a ticket one way or another, you’re good. :slightly_smiling_face:

Totally worth creating an account and going back n forth for a week to get a world flask

1 Like

I wouldn’t even be concerned one way or the other. Titan chest loot has been nerfed so badly I just look forward to the large chunk of food and iron from it. No food or iron for me this round . :frowning_face:

@Rigs please help me understand this.

1 Like

Basically what I’m saying is, you’ll have about 10 emails back and forth with them telling you to try this or that, or other responses that are completely irrelevant to your issue(few times I’ve gone to support, I’ve had to wade through a few automated responses that have nothing to do with the issue at hand, believe 1 message even said contact support lol)

And then when they finally agree there is an issue, you typically get something pretty insignificant for your troubles. Typically a world energy flask, raid flask, or some other crap(sometimes just a "sorry for the inconvenience, we’ll look into this)

Plus side in this instance is that no matter what they give him, it’s an upgrade to what was in the titan chest

Ahh. Good to know. Thanks for clarifying. (Tells myself: Don’t complain via support or you’ll get STRESSED.)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.