Titan Chest Bad Luck Streak

Super bad luck streak, fourth Titan Chest in a row without any non- farmable mats. Lucks got to change at some point right, although I do remember a time when titan chest were much better. :laughing:

1 Like

I’m in the same boat. It’ll turn around one of these days. I’d be happy to trade you my bad loot for just your emblems! I can’t even seem to draw them anymore.

2 Likes

I really love this game but sometimes it really messes with my mind​:face_with_monocle: i’ve been on a long bad luck streak with everything and I know that it’s going to turn around but the question when this will happen is making me stir crazy. Or maybe that’s just the Wisconsin winter :rofl:

At least there is Farholme Pass today so I’ll have a Compass and the elusive Damascus blade by the time I go to bed so that’s great :grinning:

1 Like

I’d go nuts if i had to deal with that kind of cold. Here in southwest Kansas it’s 4°F, with a wind chill of -10°, and I’m chilled to the bone.

Farholme Pass definitely brightened up my day as well. Drake has been waiting on that Damascus blade for months! So long, in fact, that now I also have Zim and Onatel ready to go to 4th tier, and I’m not sure who i wanna go with…

2 Likes

I hate when that happens, but it does and that is a tough choice between those three I’m glad you have to make it instead of me because I would be just as perplexed. If you remember come back to this and let me know who you picked. I know it depends on what you already have but Zim is awesome I have her fully ascended and up to level 52. Her speed and cleansing is fantastic. Unfortunately for the first time in a few months I did not get Onatel but I have faced her in raids and she seems pretty awesome. Good luck with your decision @Stargasm :grinning:

1 Like

I still think Drake is my best bet… I have Ares maxed, so I don’t have a major need for Zim, other than she would be my best druid. I also have Hel, Proteus, Hansel, and Gretel maxed, so I’ve got plenty of mana controllers.

But anyways, didn’t mean to hijack your thread, I hope the RNG gods see fit to bless you with better luck with your loot!

1 Like

I’m just glad that people don’t see it as a ridiculous complaint thread that was not my intention just saying I am in a bad luck streak and killing some time. I’m glad that you shared your dilemma and with what you shared I would agree with Drake also. As usual when I see others heroes I get hero envy LOL. But that also works both ways I know that some see mine and do the same thing, you didn’t hijack the post you just made it more interesting @Stargasm :grinning:

1 Like

Well at least you got…

nervously shuffles papers

…um…part of an axe?

Sorry for the bum loot. I hope the monotony is broken by the pleasant surprise of glittery loot soon enough. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cookie Settings