Titan Butcherz is a super-chill but growing alliance. Available spots open

Looking for a competitive alliance but not one that feels like a 2nd job. Titan Butcherz is for you. We’re a super friendly and helpful bunch, fighting 9/10 star titans and need you to help us grow. We’re an open team, so if you have 1800 cups, and an active player, please check us out!

2 Likes

We’re still looking for a few dedicated players. If you have friends or family we have room as well. We are a training alliance and a vocal one. Come join us

Hello! My husband and I are both looking to join a new alliance. We are both very active, many times a day. Both have over 2000 cups and have deep teams. My husband teams range from 3595 to 4250 and mine is 3000 to 4050. Please let me know! Both of us have been in our current alliance for well over a year and a half. They are just not as active as we would like.

Courtney, both of you are more than welcome. All we ask is that you are vocal and active. We have a few families on this team and we definitely would welcome you and your husband

We have one spot available, we’re open so come on in!!

1 Like

One spot just opened up, We are a growing crew, come on in and enjoy the ride!

We have a spot open. We’re a friendly and helpful training alliance. Competitive but chill! Check us out!!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.