Titan appearance times

Would love to see titans more randomly appearing. Ours shows same time every night in Deathtongue Alliance. We have people from all over the world in the alliance and several miss the chance to attack since it is middle of the night in their time zone.

1 Like

It spawns every 23hrs, so it slowly changes to accomodate every timezone :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Would still be nice to be more random though. That would help keep the ones missing the chance from getting discouraged and leaving the Alliance.

Makes it harder to plan for though, and harder for your alliance as a whole to show up on time to kill them, perhaps. :wink:

Agree rook we took down a 6* and in less then 50 min a new one appeared!!!
:anguished::astonished::tired_face::-1:

Thats not possible - if a titan escapes or is brought down in the last minute you still have to wait one hour. Otherwise it is always more than an hour (more precisely: the time the last titan would have stayed plus an hour).

1 Like

It might have been possible if the Titan processed a while. Would have been 50 minutes, yet still right on time.

Hell no.
Only 1 energy every 4 hours, better not get any more problems.

1 Like

That does give better chances for the Alliance members that missed the previous one to hit the new one.

1 Like

How long have you been playing? welcome to the Forum! :wink:

Roughly three weeks. Still a newbie. Haha. This game is definitely one that requires patience.

You might want to take a gander at Coppersky’s Compendium (player guide). It’s been helping gamers here for at least as long as I’ve been playing:

2 Likes

Thanks. I will go through that.

1 Like

Lately our titan has been taking longer to come where it would have only taken a hour it’s now taking 18 hours what is the difference now could it have been due to all the glitches

can you screenshot what you see?

I decided to ask now since war had glitches

Rock I kill my titans within 10 minutes …
Solo ^^
It will be great if we can have more titans to kill
Any way the titan loot andthe titan chest give me coal and iron ores only and no ascending mats
In a 1 player alliance.
I also would love to be able to chose what titan stars to fight.
As a leader of Alliance can see on board and select amount of stars of next titans to fight depending on his members activatis this will.prevent asking for mercs … the titan unlocked by killing … so if an alliance has killed a 6* it will have from 1 ☆ till 6☆ unlocked to pick a titan fight from … if they killed a 7☆ that to be a new unlocked to add to titan choise list.

the fast you kill them, the longer you have to wait for a new one.

titan is up for 23 hours, any time remaining upon death doesnt go away, players must still wait out the remaining time to get a new titan

once you guys get to 8* and above it becomes super favorable to kill them asap

1 Like

It lasts for 23 hours. If they didn’t hit the titan, it means either they were not on for 23 hour so they get what they deserve, or the rest of your alliance is greedy for top spots and doesn’t give them a chance.

Top hitters in my alliance back off when its clear that we will polish off a titan with time to spare and have people in vastly different TZ’s that haven’t had a chance to hit yet.

1 Like

we like a competitive atmosphere and pretty much 1st come 1st serve but on these 11* we rarely have a wait over 12 hours now unless players buy extra flasks and kill the crap out of it

Cookie Settings