Titan Apocalypse - spots open. Act fast!

Gentle bump. If you want a place to kill those titans for PoV, we’ve got em!!!

Request sent for a visit :slight_smile: please let me in… its cold out here :cold_face:

3 Likes

Gotcha in there. Maybe you’ll like it and stay. :wink:

2 Likes

2 Spots open currently, we don’t often get opening’s good time to get a chance to join our family.
We are 976 days and still going, We have been playing apart together, for that long, we got this!

1 Like

Did I mention there’s some spot opens here?

What’s the best description? A cross between a relaxed family alliance and a competitive one. We play to win but work with people to help them grow and become all they can be. Have some long standing people here. Getting close to day 1,000!!!

1 Like

Time to post again. We’ve got some spots opening up with a few people having done rl changes. We are competitive but understand rl happens. Main desire is that everyone participated on communicates if something is up. When full, we’ve killed 14* but usually hang at 12*-13*. And we fight wars!!!

We’re nearing 1,000 days as an alliance. Come check us out. I believe we have three spots opening.

Almost 1000 days and still kicking!
We have a few spots opening up, a few folks retiring, reply here or message on line: woofbarkwoof or littleKAF

1 Like

2 spots available! We just passed 1004 Days, come and join our family!
line: woofbarkwoof or littleKAF

1 Like

2 Spots available! Come join us on our journey!
Line: woofbarkwoof
Line: littleKAF

1 Like

Highly recommended- great supportive family of members with awesome resources.

Check out Forum Interviews: An Audience with @LittleKAF 🐮 - #14 by littleKAF (and below) on how much cool stuff they’ve got going on in the alliance!

And I mean come on, look at those posters! :wink:

2 Likes

Still time to join. Spots available.

1 Like

Here ye here ye. Spots open. Feel free to reach out and see you soon.

1 Like

Join us, We have LittleKaf, we are awesome!

3 Likes

Oh that’s what the 87 day comment from earlier was about. I stopped counting at 1,000. :slight_smile:

Still room for one more here.

2 Likes

Are visitors welcome?

1 Like

Sure. Why not. @Guvnor visited for a while.

3 Likes

We have a retiring player. So now is your chance to join a three year old alliance!

1 Like

But was he a welcomed visitor.

Lol. Kidding, of course. Guv would be welcomed just about anywhere.

1 Like

There are more spots here. Either for individuals or a small group (say 3 or 4). Reach out to @WoofWoof on Line at woofbarkwoof or you can see me, I’m littlekaf. :relaxed: