TITAN 11* and TITAN 8* – what’s the difference in defense and other stats?

What is the difference between Tita 11 * and Tita 8 *? Tita of 11 * has better defense ?? or are all Titans the same?

What changes a Tita 11 * to a Tita minor example 8 * is the strength of your blow and health greater? Or is there a better defense?

Health, attack, defence. A 11* titan is much more tough to fight than a 8*. You need fully leveled heroes, the more 5* the better, and enough player skills. It’s fun though :sunglasses:

1 Like

Is there a link from all TITAS to study?

Something like this?

4 Likes

They are harder all around. More hp, more attack, more defense.

11* will one-shot most 4* heroes unless you take steps to buff their defenses (turtle/dragon banner) or reduce titan attack (bombs or axes) or both. Items are not optional on 11* titans.

3 Likes

Not sure if defense is also higher. If that was the case, damage provided from tiles etc. should decrease dramatically, shouldn’t it?

Example, I make an attack on a Tita 8 *, if I make the same attack on a Tita 11 * will the damage be the same ?? Or will Tita’s defense diminish?

I do not see Tita’s defense, I only see life

All stats are higher on bigger titan—attack, defense, health, special damage. The defense does not rise very much, but the HP does.

2 Likes

Amazed at the number of replies saying 11* titans are harder than 8* titans.

Well done Sherlocks. More useful to point out that the loot difference between a 9* and an 11* is pretty minimal, but between an 8* and 9* it’s huge improvement.

Recently, I analyzed 10 :star: titan and his defense isn’t so high, roughly 500, but if damage calculation formula applies to the titans, his attack has to be around 4500.