Tired of getting booted in the middle of Atlantis fights

I am fed up with getting booted in the middle of or the end of Atlantis fights. I never had this problems until the last two releases of season 2 Atlantis. Many times now I’ve been in the middle of fights and get booted with the message lost internet connection only to immediately have my main page appear. Ever time I have full internet signal. The problem is on your end. I have lost too much world energy to this. Last time I was one hit away from defeating the boss when your server booted me. For a company that is supposed to be all fairness you sure do cheat your paying customers at every turn, so much so that I have stopped spending on this game. Why should I pay to be cheated every time I log onto this game?

2 Likes

I read it and was with you, with you some more and with you some more …and then you kind of spiraled out of control.
o.o

1 Like

And just happened again playing final level in Atlantis with loot ticket. Now not only am I out the world energy but the loot ticket and the loot as well. You people really know how they cheat folks don’t you…

If you played with a loot ticket, I would suspect you actually got the rewards. Have you checked your Recent Activity log?

I got this problem as well…last time this morning. Waste 10 WE as I was booted during final stage hard mode…no loot for sure but my experiance says: no compensation…so just forget it and move on

Spiraled out of control?
And here was i giving him an atta :boy: boy for not loosing it.

Just now happened to me on verge of winning raidT battle. Grrrr!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.