Tired of all these amazing pull posts after my dismal results. Post your terrible results here so we can commiserate!

Really? 100 coins and you got Alby and Frida? Good for you, but this is not the thread for your posts. Across a large enough population, as unlikely as it is on an individual basis, it is even more unlikely that someone, somewhere, doesn’t have such incredible results. Well, I’m here to tell you that I’m tired of reading about it, and I think some more terrible results would make me feel better. Make us ALL feel better.

This Atlantis portal was quite unprecedented. Two top-tier heroes as returning HOTM!

The plan: pull until I get Frida, and if there are still unfilled bonus chests: just. keep pulling.

The results: 95 pulls later, my first 5 star. Frida. And with the bonus chests tauntingly reading “sold out,” my pulls came to a close.

I would say, “oh well, better luck next time.” But the next time it will probably be the typical formula of a top tier hero with a hero inferior to a tc20 option. So help me out guys. Let me know just how poorly you fared, and lets all enjoy each others misery.

13 Likes

My husband did 100 pulls: got Sartana on the last one as the only 5*. Only a handful of 4s, dupes. An incredible amount of lamps with teeth and fishmen.

He’s not happy.

6 Likes

I did 7 pulls, I think. All three star (Atlantis: Nahamage, Melia, Chochin, Mnessus) with the exception of Agwe (4-star). I might manage to get through enough levels of Atlantis to get one more pull…

Really needed a decent purple (only have Sabina maxed and 3 3-stars — now four), wanted a 5-star anything, but nope.

I removed my card from my google play account yesterday, if that works :slight_smile:

(Did only a handful of pulls. Agwe was the highlight, or lowlight, depending on how you feel about Agwe and/or those chochin lamps)

2 Likes

Hey! You get outta here!

5 Likes

Sigh Renfeld :disappointed_relieved:

pulled like 6 or 7x been getting garbage. why can’t they increase e rates. really putting ppl off.

27 pulls , zero 5* ill do 10 more maybe this atlantis but when i see ppl do 3x30 and get no 5* its pretty sad…

I have a special system that works EVERY time. If I desperately want the HOTM I never ever get it. If I decide that the HOTM isn’t that interesting as an addition to my team, it will pop up from a random token lol. Luckily, eve (have an overdose of greens so wasn’t interested in another one) turned out to be fabulous (for someone dripping with green heroes)

I have made the fatal error of desperately wanting Frida and making every pull I can in the last month (C2P). :sob: 3* and dupe 4* abound :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I’m already assuming I’m going to get the orc or the bug-killer…

1 Like

100 coins for Valen, then my TC20 popped out… Valen.

Great times all round :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

e rates seem to be lowered, i’m sure u all are feeling it.

The second I saw this topic, I knew ray008 was gonna be in here braggin smh
My last thirty got me 4 4s and all 3 with no HotM :sob::sob::sob:

That’s too bad. I think the expected value on 4stars for 30 pulls is around 8, so you had a rotten streak of luck there. (I got one in 10 pulls, which is also pretty disastrous — expected would be 2.65…)

14 pulls so far:
Chochin, Karil, Chochin, Gill-ra, Mnesseus, Chochin, Melia, Gill-ra, Chochin, Namahage, Mnesseus, Melia, Melia, Chochin

I now have an army of Haunted water jugs…

1 Like

26 pulls in with nothing but garbage. Already exceeded my budget for the month. Going to go buy some Google play gift cards from the grocery store and go pull in the parking lot like a freaking alcoholic.

Wish me luck.

Or a Twelve Step Program.

4 Likes

Did 250 pulls. I netted some 5 stars here they are
2- Atomos
Azlar
Obaken
Justice
Kaladen
Frida
Not horrible for five star percentages, but come on for almost $500 7 five stars with 4 being average TC 20 characters, and two of arguably the worst five star to date in Atomos. I will hold onto him in case he’s the next Aigier doubtful though. I think when doing Atlantis summons the odds should be extremely low for classic legendary heroes and they should raise the percentages slightly for actual Atlantis Heroes imo

1 Like

14 pulls, 12 3 stars with 5 jugheads, Grimm, and Agwe. Who apparently is a 4 star. I didn’t realize that because, well, he sucks.

Replace your Karil with Sumitomo and one of the Gil-Ra with Kailani and that was my last 10+4 pull EXACTLY. O_o

-e

I’ll gladly trade… I still have yet to get a Kailani