Tips for Knights Of Avalon

Does anyone has some tips,good heroes for rare difficulty for Knights Of Avalon

1 Like

Don’t bring blue unless you are an expert board manager and it’s Kiril.
If you’re weak, a strong Cyprian could help. You will want Caedmon, Sabina or Melandor for your lineup to nix buffs.

Those with Gregorion will have a field day due to his Crti Chance & being a nice green. Never discount a 4 tier Melandor’s tile damage.

The highest scoring teams usually triple up on the opposing color (green) although I’ve seen 3 green / 2 purple (or 3 purple, 2 green if its a level with Guin) . If you are lucky enough to have Merlin, bring him because you’re NOT going to want Guinevere’s special to go off. Arthur is a PITA, but you can work around him.

A suggested Lineup Could be:

Rigard / Melandor(Or Sabina) / Cyprian / Caedmon / Little John

People might grouse about Cyprian & Little John, but counterattackers have saved my butt in these events more time than I can count. Little John’s special is nice to fire off on the end stage before Guin/Arthur get off, but his tile damage is helpful too. There are a bevy of helpful 5*, but I decided to focus on standards. Obviously Merlin is great and your results may vary… but it’s my two cents.

7 Likes

I am really excited to see how Hansel will do in this event. Green and mana control are going to help a ton I think. Potions will be drunk.

3 Likes

That Hansel is so hot right now…

10 Likes

Hansel took me into the diamond raid arena permanently. I was flirting before, but he is money!

1 Like

I got Gretel in that one and she’s nice, but average speed. KINDA jealous at those who got Red Hood from that mix. She’s a quiet beast.

Rare tier limits you to 3* heroes. Belith and Tyrum will be helpful for their dispel. Azar and Carver (heaven help us) have mana control to slow down the bosses specials. Balthazar and Berden hit like a ton of bricks.

I will probably use Belith, Balthazar, Brienne, Tyrum, and Berden. I’ll bring mana potions, axes, arrows, and either healing potions or turtle banners

2 Likes

Silly me. I read “rare” as the “middle” tier.

Just ignore everything I said.

I was all wrong.

LOOOL

I have put no levels on my Brienne, so Ishtaak will have to sub

hisan instead of berden?

After about 4 month of play I still dont have a Belith…………sigh
Do I really have to use Hawkmoon now as a healer ?

Any better ideas very welcome.

tyrum…it does similar things :wink:

Of course Tyrum is on the team ( got him abot 10 days ago and developed him in the express lane. :smile:

Ufortunately he is not a healer…………

Oops - I read only title (which didn’t mention tier) and not the top post. Advice is still valid.

Today I fed 3 Belith to my Gregorian.

Almost fully leveled one Belith already

This means you still have one fully leveled Belith in your rooster ? yes

Yes………if I dont get her she has to visit others more often….sigh.

Him and Merlin are gold during events, just as usual, try to keep them alive as long as possible. I had to really slow down my attacks and plan ahed a bit more to make sure they get charged in time. Having said that, watching the bosses slap each other wasting their specials is priceless…

2 Likes

Absolutely use Hisan if you have him.

1 Like

Hisan is the only 3 i still have. Sooo helpful for Alliance Wars cleanup when there are lots of healers

1 Like

ye man he helped me kill an Ares leftover with only unleveled 3* :smiley:

1 Like