[Tip, Reminder] Stop collecting retraining until server update, 2021-Halloween costumes

Subject
[Tip, Reminder] Stop collecting retraining until server update, 2021-Halloween costumes

Edit:

If you get one without a costume, it is still SGG’s fault ( small loss of micro transaction income >>>> huge game balance consideration ) but at least you got a warning

Note

Click for business model

Note to @Gryphonknight = clean up at first work break

FIN

8 Likes

Thank you for the reminder, and also for creating a thread @Gryphonknight! :smile:

I’ll be glad not to set my alarm so I can collect my HA10 result. :rofl: The reason I set an alarm is because I’ve fallen asleep before it finished cooking, so I don’t want to lose more time.

5 Likes

Thank you for the info, so that mean, if we are so close to this date time:
2021-10-04T07:00:00Z
Date time source from here: Time to “Return to Morlovia” as the Updated Halloween Event is approaching! :woman_vampire:

Then, better wait before collect HA10, because it has at least a chance (very small though) :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

3 Likes

Still its 5% compared to 1 at the portal😜

Luckily mine ends when the event is started already so no problem here. Fingers crossed on monday afternoon :crossed_fingers::vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

But… Isn´t the hero who pops generated after the clic on “train”? I mean. When I do a combo tile the game instantly has the outcome of the turn calculated (few times after I do a combo with 3 heroes alive and I clic on flee, I can´t. When the cascade ends and enemies fire my team is completely dead, also when I hit some tiles on an enemy and the first combo isn´t enough I can see his hp at 0 and the cascade or minions kill him/her.

1 Like

To be honest I thought the hero generated after baking has completed was already chosen from the list of heroes available from HA10 once the timer finished.
I am not sure if waiting for a future date to click on collect makes a difference to who you can get

6 Likes

Yup, the “roll” for hero from hero academy happens at “collecting” and not at start.

2 Likes

Interesting probably,… you are correct it can be at the time finished and not as collecting, this can be true. So,… we already know that it is not when we put in, but we have 2 probably:
timer finished VS collecting

2 Likes

Oops my retraining finished inupcoming 6 hours so its IST 10:22 AM 2-10-2021 so i ahould wait 2 more days to collect my retraining…Right?

My retraining finishes about 36 hours before Return to Morlovia starts. I figure I’ll try it this one time.

Nope. Last update (costume) people already got costumes short after the update was rolled out for everyone. So they started training before costumes were available.

Only thing I don’t know is if they decide the outcome when training is finished or when you collect. If the first it doesn’t matter if you wait, if the second it probably also doesn’t matter but at least you would have a chance on the vampires…

2 Likes