Time to say goodbye

Wait!!! But it’s MEDICAL marijuana? Is it good or bad if it’s in a vape pen?? This stuff is confusing!!!

LOL I was referring to the nicotine and “flavored” vape pens, medical marijuana is actually heavily regulated in my state…

I won’t lie and say that I’ve never used marijuana, but I haven’t used it in many years. Back in my day, we used it the old fashioned way. These kids these days, they don’t even know how to smoke right. Everything has to be “plugged in” and “instagrammed” on the Bluetooth through the bluestack via 7g wifi on their iPhone 28s while vaping on their blu pens and taking duckface selfies of their avocado toast.

10 Likes

Don’t you bring the avocado toast into it! Avocado toast was a perfectly fine meal until these guys came along and ruined it.

5 Likes

I apologize, I’m sure avocado toast is a perfectly… nutritious… meal-snack-thingy.

Doncha hate it when things you previously enjoyed suddenly become a “trend”? I had holes in my pants before it was trendy. Not because I was trying to be trendy, my pants were just really old and worn out and had holes in them. Come to find out people were paying $500 for pants with holes already in them. How stupid is that? You can buy a regular cheap pair of pants for $10, wear them 5 days a week for a year and you’ll end up with holes in them for free.

2 Likes

If the OP leaves, can one of us keep the Kingston he did get?

5 Likes

if you level 70 and making 120 summons on one event <------- that’s say everything needs to be said. you knew the odds way better than most of us, you know every event comes back around, so I’m sorry but maybe take a look in the mirror and not SG. any player can enjoy them selves snd have a deep roster all year for about $210. you spent quad that amount in one summons session and you are a veteran.

3 Likes

yup. & I remember when denim patches for jeans were a thing.
when I see people wearing shredded jeans in the middle of winter, purple-tinged thigh flesh exposed to the wind I feel… old, but mostly warm :slight_smile:

To stay on topic, as evidenced by the original post, the poster is aware of other people’s better luck so posting screens of good pulls is rubbing it in at this point, no matter the kind of luck that came before.

OP, if you are deeply unhappy with your pulls and you can’t see a way to enjoy the game without spending, then you are making the right decision. But you know, it is possible to play without all the shiny toys.

2 Likes

Also going back on topic… OP! I have spent money on this game. Admittedly probably nowhere near as much as you have. What did I get in return? Not much. Meanwhile f2p members in my alliance are pulling HOTMs and 5* event heroes with their free gems and tokens… what the what??? Yeah it’s bullcrap, it’s RNG. Doesn’t matter how much you spend, what matters most is how lucky you are, and I’m not lucky.

That being said… my bench is super lame, but I level them all up anyway, and I’ve managed to get some decent titan and war scores with my mostly vanilla 4* heroes. As @Perilin says, you don’t need all the shiny toys to enjoy the game, unless your goal is to have shinier toys than all the other players, in which case - R.I.P. budget. You realize there are players here who spend thousands of dollars on the game, right? Is it really worth that, just to try to be “the best” in a game? I don’t know about you, but I play games for fun, not for competition.

I’m no Ninja, nobody is paying me to be here, nobody is going to shower me in champagne if I reach top 10 in the leaderboards. I’m here because I want to be here, because it’s fun, because I don’t take the game (or myself) too seriously. If you are honestly taking the game that seriously, to the point that you’re willing to spend tons of money, and your level of happiness is dependent upon the success rate of your pulls, then you probably shouldn’t be playing the game… or maybe any game for that matter. Sure, I whine and moan when I get bad loot and bad boards and bad pulls like anybody else… and sometimes I am tempted to throw my phone… but at the end of the day, I calm myself down and remind myself that it’s just a game and it doesn’t really matter, it’s something to do to take your mind off of the other stuff in life that you don’t enjoy doing. If the game itself starts becoming one of the things you don’t enjoy doing, then you certainly shouldn’t be spending any money on it!

But anyway. Either way. If you’re not enjoying the game for what it is, then you shouldn’t be playing, and I’m sorry that you spent money on it in the first place. Whether you decide to continue playing or not, I hope that you eventually find something that you enjoy, and find the strength to resist the temptation to spend money on things that you don’t.

9 Likes

Sure, for a 1.3% chance it could be yours :laughing:

2 Likes

I think this is an excellent suggestion! When someone quits their HOTM should be put back into the summons portal :grin::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah, I lost a bit of sympathy for him at that point.

One thing to complain about a bad set of pulls. Another thing when it’s following a good set of pulls.

7 Likes

I just want to make sure no Kingstons go to waste!

2 Likes

I think, since I typically have really bad RNG myself, I am more deserving of the Kingston than anyone.

And since I’m not really gunning for Kingston like most of you seem to be… and most of you don’t seem to be particularly fond of Marie-Therese… I’ll gladly take the Kingston and trade him for the snake lady. That way one of you gets a Kingston and I get miss zombie, everyone is happy. Deal?

2 Likes

Lol I think a lot of posters glanced over this part too :grin:

Congrats on getting 1 Kingston Paladin, I think one of him is good enough myself. Even if you don’t get a 2nd one, you could always use Lianna as your 2nd green sniper (:crossed_fingers: that you get / train her soon)

5 Likes

All last month I summoned 3* after 3*. Not even a 4* to grace my camp. This month on a single gem summons…Scarlett and Kingston. Just bought all the cheap gem deals and did another single pull - Ulmer.

While I understand not getting heroes during summons, complaining not getting a 2nd or 3rd or whatever hotm doesn’t seem sympathy worthy to me. The odds are published, you knew them ahead of time before attempting a summons. Don’t like the odds? Don’t summon. Fairly straight forward here.

My alt account pulled Boomer. Completely F2P and only the 6th 4* on that roster. Dang that felt good pulling that!

Might suggest lowering your expectations and budget. You might like the game more!

2 Likes

You lost me at no second Kingston

5 Likes

I feel him. I spent all my gems and coins for a second Vodnik and finally got him today! :rofl:

1 Like

Hello @Paladin1!

I feel your words and your pain but please if I may ask you a question.

Your a level 70 player and obviously a spender which means your roster by now should be one I could only dream about (if I where to remember my dreams) and I am quite sure I wouldn’t far from being 100% correct in saying this isn’t your first multiple summons for an event so there is nothing about tge game or it’s features and odds you wouldn’t know and/or have heard of before.

So my 2 questions here are

1. why at your level do you still feel the need to spend so much money to increase such a hugh roster.
  2. with the odds/chances which are clearly stated and I am sure you already know, WHY feel the need to do so many pulls. That’s just doesn’t make sense.

I am a c2p player now for 16 months and all my 5* came within the first 5 pulls and if I didn’t get one by then I stop and try again later. But common sense tells me that if a run isn’t paying off, why continue, I just don’t get that.
A player that does 100 plus pulls in lots of ten and gets nothing at least within the 2nd lot you would think would say to themselves that it is time to stop.

Having said that how other times have done this and go something great and maybe bragged about it here in the forum, who knows.

Now after having ben here so long and obviously invested so much money in it, you talk about quitting over a situation you yourself in not SG, make no sense what so ever.

I am sorry but I truely sympathize with the fact that you didn’t get any decent heroes BUT I just can not sympathize with your complaining and rage about it or the fact that you spent so much money as that is purely on you and no one else.

I did 10 single pulls this event using a mix of free gems, those new coins and bought the gems special and got 5 Vodnik’s and the rest all 3* crap, based on that I won’t be spending another cent as the summons is obviously set not to pay out much at all. There loss not mine. They prey on players like yourself and you let yourself fall into that gambling trap that makes you believe the next time will be better, but it very rarely is.

Yea the summons portal sucks big time and ALL know it, really no secrets there.

But hey you got at leadt 1 Kingston which is more than what I have, CONGRATULATIONS he is a great HOTM.

2 Likes

^ This is the most important post in the forum (which is repeated with every new hero release)…I wish this popped up every time one tries to buy gems and go for a pull of a certain character.

Also^2…2nd Kingston lol…

5 Likes

Wait…… No SECOND Kingston??

Really?

You’re quitting because you didn’t get two?

I haven’t even got one. WTH am I doing still playing this game…?

7 Likes