Time to retire my TC20? What to use instead?

I see your point there. You might even consider HA3 for those 1 minute 2* guaranteed. They are a bit more expensive, but you can level 3* or 4* heroes in no time if you have enough food and recruits stored (and strong ropes).

1 Like

As you have your S1 5* collection, switch your TC20 to a TC10. Itā€™s the best food bank. Ahead of TC12.

1 Like

I canā€™t use HA3. Tsk. Wish we could do 3 simultaneous work there, similar to what Alchemy Lab v.2 does. My hero Academy is working on HA6 and HA10 functions, the former for producing 3* troops for 200 exp pts and a great way of storing iron, whereas the latter HA10 is continuously retraining legendaries nonstop since September 22 only to give me my 1st non-S1 legendary from it in Red Hood (my 2nd Grimforest legendary after Snow White) exactly last week and my 1st Elena earlier. Despite the low odds, I will continuously churn dupe legendaries there, hoping to snag Zeline, Zimkitha, Malosi, Hel and Delilah (my desired past HOTMs), Kong (the only hero I am missing from Teltoc), and maybe King Arthur or QoH as my 1st legendary from their respective event portals.

1 Like

Gratz on Red Hood! :slight_smile:
Mine is obviously broken, I was getting nothing but s1 for 6 months, so now I am only training troops :rofl:

1 Like

Depends on your play style

(Endgame training camps? - #8 by Gryphonknight)

1 Like

An alternative is Guaranteed Rare ( RT12 )

But a fun alternative for bored end game users is to use

Extra Low Cost training ( RT11 ) and destroy it

1 Like

Thanks. I will include that in the consideration

1 Like

Iā€™m running 3xTc11 and the last switch between backpacks and swords, although in the last few months I didnā€™t run out of backpacks.

For food storage I use AL-9b, thatā€™s 64Mio ham if I can fill it with 100 transmutations.
(which I canā€™t at the moment because I donā€™t really have any spare ham, troop leveling is expensive)
64Mio ham is around 430 days of Tc20 training. And in reality even a lot more, because if you cancel it you donā€™t have to use some of the ham for the recruits you get back like you have to do with tc20.

@Cbr : After getting last S1 hero I wanted = Lianna, I stopped my TC20 some 6-7 months back & moved all food into AlchemLab17. This allowed me to use TC20 to make feeders as I wanted in the moment.

Today, I use:
TC11 to store all my recruits & makes 1 & 2* heroes at its pace.
TC14 is used as TC11 with upto 10 days production all the time, so I can change for any other type the moment I want
TC4 is permanently used as TC2 to make 1 & 2* heroes at 30 minutes per hero pace. This supplies the bulk of my levelling feeders.
TC20 is used as TC11 with upto 10 days production all the time, so I can change for any other type the moment I want.

Sometimes, when I am levelling up multiple 3 & early stage 4sā€¦ I change TC14 & TC20 into TC1 to use up my swords stock making faster 1 heroes.

All tc11 then store ham in Lab

You can just destroy the recruits ( see above )

Theoretical I could, practically I couldnā€™t do that. My precious recruits :rofl:

3 Likes

FWIW, I agree with @SamMeā€™s suggestion of
TC13 > TC20 ā€“ if used exclusively for storage

I personally use the Alchemy Lab level meant to exchange 4* materials for other 4* material (dragon bones, nuggets,ā€¦) for ham storage, and Iā€™m running:

TC11 X2
TC2 X2 (lots of backpacks from Atlantis)

1 Like