Time to blow up my defense team... need some help for a tank and flank

Hi all. I need a little bit of help with this one. I think it is time for a overhaul of my team defense. Right now I am running Gobbler+20, Agwe+13, Wilbur+20, Mok-Arr +10, Joon (c) +16.

Because of this team, I get attacked so much, the only raids I do are revenge raids. They win their fair share of defenses. Mama North and Rigard (c) are wanting those emblems from Agwe. Caedmon (c) and Mama North want the ones that Gobbler has. Outside the defense, I don’t even use Agwe or Gobbler in wars. So it is time…

on my wings I am looking to place Seshat +18 and Joon (c) +16. On the flanks there is Finley +6 and Tyr +9. Tank I am at a loss. Thorne +7, Mama North +7, Ursena + 15, Boldtusk (c) +20, Ares maxed.

Possible other flanks are Guard Jack +20, Magni, +3

What do you think? Thank you in advanced.

How about MN-Finley-Ursena-Tyr-Joon?

I wouldn’t keep any emblems on neither Agwe nor Gobbler.

4 Likes

That could work…That would give MN time to charge.

Would MN, Fin, Ursena, Seshat, Joon work?

I wouldn’t put two heroes of the same colour next to each other. This team will be too vulnerable to yellow tiles.

1 Like

MN is an absolute must for defenses

1 Like

This is the setup I was going to recommend as well. Another setup I could see is MN, Finley, Thorne, Tyr, Seshat. I like the one with Ursena as tank better.

1 Like

Sorry…screwed that second team up with two blue heroes and right next to each other to boot. So disregard that one.

1 Like

This :arrow_up: Play around with seshat in for mn in raid d too

1 Like

Gobbler and Agwe deserve no emblems. Hell, they don’t deserve ascention MATs but that’s another story.

MN - Finley - Ursena - Joon - Tyr or Seshat

1 Like

thank you all! I wish we could bring 6 to defense! I will play around with MN, Finley, Ursena, Tyr, Joon, and Seshat. Probably change in/out Seshat and Tyr.

just to throw it out there. I have a Heimdall. He is at 1.1 currently. Working on maxing Victor, Sir Roost, and the costume side of Kiril. Hemi will me my next project. Future tank maybe?