Time Stop Not Draining Mana against Grimforest Bosses while Red Hood's Minions are Active

My understanding of using the Time Stop battle item is that it is supposed to drain 100% of enemy mana, but it doesn’t seem to be doing that. Around 3:15 Central Standard time, I used one in the Legendary event. The enemies turns reset to max, and I saw red text that said “Resetting”. However, the mana did not move down at all, and the enemies used their special attack next turn. Here is a screen shot.

My screen name in game is Doodie. Perhaps I don’t understand how it works. Any information is appreciated.

I’ll add that the screen shot was from immediately after using the time stop.

You’re right about how Time Stops work, the problem is Red Hood’s Minions — they prevent effects that drain mana.

3 Likes

Thanks for the quick response. I knew I was missing something. That’s what I get for not reading the text closely enough. The issue is resolved.

3 Likes

You’re welcome!

Hope you managed to make it through. :slight_smile:

If you do need to replay that Stage, Time Stops can work very well, you just need to make sure to fire one before Red Hood goes off, or kill all of the Minions first.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.