Time player absent- Or when to boot?

Why 2 heroes ?? If a week off ?? Don’t that make it easier for people to take your trophies ?

Haha! Good to know. Never been an elder. Hubby created our alliance the day he got me addicted to this game. He knew better than to make me anything less than co-leader :smiling_imp:

1 Like

When I was just working on gathering new members, I kept track of titan misses and war participation and kept repeating ‘announce your absence’, and after 2 misses in a row, try to reach out to member - if they are responsive and we clear up the situation (about letting us know), all good. If unreachable or we figure out that their schedule won’t work for our gameplay, we part ways.

That was hard - focusing on alliance and not trying to please everyone.

We’re 4 months old, build a team, I stopped detailed tracking several weeks ago and just rely on my memory for missed titans and check last login. Oh and we didn’t recruit for I don’t know, two months…

While we’re killing titans and growing up there, it really doesn’t matter who missed which one.
Same with wars.

And we are war oriented alliance. Opt out if you can’t follow the plan throughly is a must, and one war per week expected participation (in December even less).

A lot of players did come and go. Those who are here now make me so proud to be their leader :slight_smile:

Currently we have one member who is in the moment or realising if she can or cannot do our gameplay because of real life, so we may have one spot.

I founded an alliance because I wanted place where when on the field, you die hard, and when life happens, you have freedom to choose participation frequency. Slacking in the battlefield isn’t an option or messing up with the plan.

We regularly win wars against opponent with higher cumulative tp def than ours. And idea was to gather people who want to play that way, not to train them into obedient ones.

I don’t want apologies, nor causing guilt trips, I want like minded players. I gathered them, me happy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the reply, I’ve decided to leave this group. When I joined there was 5 members, build it up to 28 in 4 months and we did well with Titans and Wars, however, after a week after I joined the leadership was dumped in my lap, no warning, no experience really - I was a level 5 or 6. Researched, asked members for input, nothing, offered info about game since most were fairly new also, I could/cannot get this group to communicate! So, I am jumping ship. I want to do more than strengthen heroes, attack Titans, wars, by myself - with no plan - I’ve passed on the leadership to another but will still in group until I find a better fit for me.

4 Likes

Best decision you can make. The right alliance will help you learn and grow. Your enjoyment of the game will only be enhanced.

Good luck!

3 Likes

think about what you want from game, create post in recruitment session and talk with people and go and try some alliances. You can’t figure out how they do something until you see it. Trust me on that, I’ve changed dozen of them, Interviewed with dozen more heard various explainations about wars, but one thing is explanation, another one is seeing for yourself.

Also, some people thought they want what we have, and then I encouraged them to leave, because it’s not good match, and it really doesn’t make sense that either side ‘suffer’, when there are hundreds of alliances out there :slight_smile:

I think as has been said here that the important thing is to make your requirements clear to the members and get new recruits to acknowledge those requirements. After that, stick to it and don’t run favourites. Members should understand that the leadership is fair and what is required of them.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My first team had very strict guidelines, you were required to talk on the chat, play daily and notify the team leads if you were not able to make a titan strike or a war. If you failed to do this, you got a warning and second time the boot. If you did not play for more than 3 days without notifying anyone you were booted. I personally would not stand for one week, 25 days, you are being too nice.

In our “Casual players” alliance you get kicked after 30 days… We have 21 players fighting wars constantly with 10-15 unused flags per war. Every titan is hit by 20+ players hit regularly.
We all really enjoy playing, but our motto is “life before gaming”.

I don’t watch specific times, but look at flags used. If someone misses 2 titans in one week or skips a war entirely, they are then on my radar. Any other miss after that and they go to a removal vote of the leads. I’m way more lenient with titan misses than war misses.

They are gone, and I will be joining a different Alliance. I had this dumped in my lap about a 2 weeks after I started I was aroundlevel 5, knew basically nothing about the big picture. No one chats, they just do their own thing, I had started looking around to find how tos and found out a little more. I want more and this lot won’t respond so 10 people got the boot , yesterday, and I am in the process of finding a group that plays the game as a team. Thanks for answering.

I wanna hear about the ragequit

1 Like

Come join us at “juicy gang”. We are all friendly and are growing at a steady pace up the leaderboards. We would love to have ya

Second!

Twenty phone slams

That was my first team, I am on a new team now where everyone talks and all ages. We help each other out and plan war strategies, and encourage on titans and advice. Everyone is really cool, they congratulate you when you move up in rankings. You can look us up under “Nekkid Misfit Saloon”. We fly under the German flag, but we are all English speaking. Mostly from US and some from England. We fly under the German flag so any language is not censored like it is in the US.