Time of titan

I think that titan time is 1:29, not 1:30 because it finishes on 1 second, not on 0. I know it’s not so important but many times it means many points.

It’s OK.
|1| |2| |3| |4| |5| |6| |7| |8| |9|
—1---2–3--4—5–6--7—8
Last second allways will be matter - 1:29, 1:30 or 1:31

Of course not. If somebody gives you 2 seconds for something and stop the time on 1 it’s OK for you? It’s time, it must finish on 0, not on 1

It certainly won’t be okay if you are in a brothel :grin: :grin:

In my opinion, everything is ОК with time - moves should be performed in a responsive interval of time, and not when the time has already expired. The problem is that titans use their special skills for too long (3-5 seconds for nothing).

Yes, but it’s mathematic, there are no opinions, just one true, and in your opinion 90-89=0 so it has no sense to talk with you about your opinions :wink:And if you don’t belive me stop the time on the watches

@Bred

Sacrifice one titan flag by ignoring the tile matching and count how many ticks or numerical changes made on the titan timer. Tell us how many ticks or changes you counted.

1 Like

I don’t need count anything, it’s very simply and I don’t understand how anybody can say anything else. It’s like you want to measure time and you have on your watches 0:01:00 on the start

Yeah. Too much ado about nothing.

1 Like

Yes, it’s just a mathematic (and physics). You can’t move tiles at start and end of time - you can do it only in time intervals. So for 90 seconds you can move tiles max only 89 times.

Cookie Settings