I wanted to extend a heartfelt thanks to the many on this forum for their kindness and contributions. From the expansive guides on monster drops, to the research done with tile probability, to the encouragement shown to myself and others, it has been a privilege to experience the game with many of you.
Personally, I have not been satisfied with SGG’s transparency with their response to the exploit in beta, and how it has been handled. I question whether they knew of it earlier, and I question whether they will actually attempt to investigate those who exploited it. It is a sad time when you lose faith and trust in the company to uphold the fairness of gameplay.
While I respect SGGs “small development team mentality” and while it may have helped their initial success, I feel it is now a detriment to game. From their ability to work on various QOL improvements, to their ability provide and accept feedback from the community on important game issues. Yes they have made an enormous amount of money, but they doesnt mean they couldn’t have made more or made this game an even bigger success.
A list of accomplishments I have been proud of:
- Reached global top 1 in trophies
- Helped two alliances briefly reach top 100
- Had 3 top 100 finishes in weekly tournaments
- Made about 20 top 100 finishes in monthly events
- Almost hit 100k on a titan (97k, although no elemental debuffer)
- Saved up more than 20000 gems
- Did it as 100% FTP
- Did it without ever using any gems in any summon portal since I started playing
My best wishes to all both in the game and also in real life.