Time for more map levels (Season 2)

Nonsense! We can make up more things to achieve! :grin:

(Truthfully I expect the game to add new content. They always do.)

Same for me and my co-leader. Very, very disappointing. We all though that final goal is to kill the boss. We did and nothing unusual happened? ?? SO BORING!

A whole new season is being worked on so stay tuned in the forums for updates. It did kinda suck getting no big grand prize for completing season 1, but maybe it will be different for the new one.

At the time, it was a huge challenge to beat the last story level, and took three tries.

4 Likes

I have not finished the last stage. Stopped at 23.5.
Those who finished the last stage it said that it is hard but that there is no special reward for finishing it . So why bother?

I prefer to spend my energy farming to get things to make items and level up heroes. So that I can do nice titan damage for my lovely alliance. That is much more important to me. And much more useful as well.

Side note:
I am a 57 year old lady :slight_smile: So going to great lengths purely for bragging rights is not high on my agenda :wink:

6 Likes

I did it primarily because it was annoying me that there was something left incomplete in the game as I was playing it. Otherwise it wasn’t really worth the effort in terms of actual game effect or cost of resources I needed to use to do it.

2 Likes

Absolutely.
Resources is another reason why I do not bother with it.

I have quite a few very good items which I got from chests. And which are expensive to make.

I use those only in the special quests, last stage, to grab that nice 5* ascension item. And in the last stage of the event, to grab the reward for finishing the event.

I would not dream of wasting them for bragging rights. :wink:

Again: I am a 57 year old lady. So my priorities may be different :wink:

At the time, I had no idea there was no reward for completion.

1 Like

I think you meant, 57 years young! :blush:

4 Likes

I also beat the last stage, I couldn’t leave it incomplete. I thought it was fun and challenging. It took me 2 tries, a little dissapointed there was no special ending. When there wasnt anything special I knew something more was coming. I await the next season with anticipation.

3 Likes

@havok333

Thank you very much, dear! :blush:

I keep mentioning my age and gender in this thread because that does make a huge difference in priorities :wink:

I do not care for bragging rights about things that are of no use to me or anyone else.
I do take pride in titan damage. :slight_smile: Did 200k on an 8* yesterday, including 1 level up and 1 bottle (agreed with the boss). Finished A+. We killed the titan. Everyone got loot. - Those are things that I take pride in :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I felt compelled to mention that 57 years is young because that’s the exact age of my wife too. :grin:

200k on an 8* sounds pretty impressive, even with a level up and flask. We’re fighting 6* now and taking them down with ease, but are coming up a bit short on 7*. No one has even hit a 7* for 100k yet I don’t think.

I do understand what you say though about finishing the map. When building up your team, there’s not much point to waste time, energy, or resources and stunt team growth. At the time of grinding through the map I’d not yet joined these forums so was hoping at some point along the way that maybe good ascension items would drop, but of course there was none of that.

I do hope the new season will give better item drops, or maybe better heroes than 1* or 2*, but we’ll have to see.

1 Like

Thank you, dear. I am glad that I am just as young as your wife :wink:

And I am glad that you understand my priorities :slight_smile: My top priority is titan. Heroes for titan. And, thankfully, it is paying off. Thus, I have no time, energy or resources to squander (to my mind) on things that contribute nothing to achieving my goal.

Once I have two decent shooters of each color, I may consider spending time and energy on a less worthwhile pursuit. May … But until then: Ain’t nobody got time for that :wink:

2 Likes

I play the final level of the season to test out new team line ups, plus it gives you a chance to see how a hero performs in a protracted battle. Also it does give the highest amount of exp for beating a level at a cost of only 7 world points. But I can’t wait for season 2!!! I’m like most others I beat it as quick as I could, couldn’t leave it unfinished.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t say boring, but definitely disappointing!

1 Like

I’d complete it - why? What if season two is predicated on finishing season one?

2 Likes

Well, we can always complete it when there is a valid reason for doing so :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m 61 and not ashamed, been playing video games for years. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

4 months down the track and while this thread has been diverted into discussions on the “lack of a climax in Season 1”, peoples abilities to “make their own achievments” and even some slightly flirtatious discussion on peoples age, there is still no sight of Season 2.
For those people who don’t need/want to finish the map; good luck to you. You can stop at any level you like. I was simply asking if there was a season 2 coming as I was getting bored of farming the same levels.
For those of you who have felt the need to add your age to this thread I will only say 1 thing—> whippersnappers!

2 Likes

Generally I think the rough timeline was/is:
Camelot → Alliance Wars → Season 2.

Camelot = check!
Alliance Wars = Early alpha/beta now
Season 2 = expect it after Alliance Wars and a patch or three

6 Likes

Tee hee :slight_smile:
Whippersnapper Anja finished the project “2 heroes of each color for titan battles” and then applied her 57-year-young self to finishing the map. :slight_smile:

Well, ok, now I can say:
been there, done that, got NO t-shirt … :wink:

yawns at the anti climax of finishing the map and re-applies herself to putting food on the table for some hungry heroes

:slight_smile:

1 Like