Time for more map levels (Season 2)

@havok333

Your word in God’s … or rather: the developers’ … ear! :wink:

edit:
German saying that means " let us hope for the best"

4 Likes

I am so ready for season 2. I would rather have season 2 before alliance wars.

2 Likes

A year ago before the wars and the BLUE RIBBON COMMITTEE was running the show the devs promised Season 2 by Autumn 2017. But then Sabers Edge went bankrupt

I finished the map and was greatly disappointed with the lack of rewards. I was hoping for an avatar at the very least! But all I got was a couple of gems and a couple of other items I usually get when farming lower levels. All this work and expense and I’ve never gotten a 5 star hero either! Wow, so frustrating. But I must admit, I love my fully ascended and leveled 4 stars… Anyway, Just a suggestion if anyone is listening, make the second chapter worth our effort when we grind to finish the map. One epic summon token or an avatar wont hurt the game! Thanks !

4 Likes

Maybe, just maybe :slight_smile:

Season 2 is long behind. C’mon SG! Something creative to get excited about again please!

It is said by Petri season 2 would be septemberish, so 2 months waiting. :smiley:

Thanks but way overdue!!! :wink:

I don’t think season 2 is going to be just a new map of levels. I have a feeling season 2 will fundamentally change certain things about the game, as well. It has to in order to retain higher level players.

You are so wonderfully optimistic… refreshing on this forum :blush::relaxed::grin:

season 2 will bring many things … first of all a lot of money in the pockets of sg … I did not see so much greed from the time of paperone … the buds for the calls go from 300 to 400 … calls x10 from 2600 to 3400 … there will be a x30 because every 30 calls there will be a new trunk to open … (obviously will garbage as always) there will be many new heroes … I have counted at least 10 (there will also old heroes like Perseus and Hell. … I wonder what he does a player of old heroes with 777 of power when new ones are stronger …) even the new blue Misandra has 790 of power … so many new things? in truth only the map for the rest are only absurd increases in cost … the new trunk opens with 30 calls? 400 gems x30 are 12,000 gems … about 150 euros … 3 days of work of a normal person … but do these people know that the incitement to gambling is illegal? read the message because in 2 minutes will be obscured … since it does not do the interests of the game … heheheeh

I’m beginning to wonder if there will even be a next season. Another game I played had promised new buildings etc coming soon then after 2 years they announced there were no new additions being made.

Oh, it’s coming. Speaking strictly in financial terms this is SG’s primary game (if they even have any others) with investors that expect a return. Killing season 2 would spell the eventual end of SG unless they have another game in the works.

And this is also why it is taking so long. They have to get this right.

Before the optimists get too carried away; look at when I started this thread and the first few replies. It has been promised for a VERY long time. I finished the map 12 months ago now and have long since given up on there being any new content for a F2P person.

Hmm. If I remember right from season 2 there were already screen shots shared acccidentially from beta…

100% agree!!! At least they could have given us a few energy flasks, & maybe a Vivica or Dark Lord Avatar

Nope. Nobody got any special reward for season 1. Many players opened threads to complain that…

1 Like

IT’S COMING!

I just finished level 3 on season 2 it’s telling me I have to wait 33 days for level 4 to open really this is a joke

1 Like