Time for a big change - STOP Mono Colour

Yep, people putting down others about skill level due to different play styles is lame.

5 Likes

This one? I got here late but since @MAGS661 is showing offā€¦

9 Likes

1 Like

18k raids won using all types of team layouts. When I was a baby in e&p I ran a lot of rainbow lol. As defenses became stronger i started stacking colors. I ran some mono in there for a short time. I mainly only run 3-2 as i believe it has the most survivability of a bad board with still being able to do decent tile damage. A lot of this game is luck but I try to focus on what i can control. I can control the types of heroes i bring, i can control color stacking against the tank and specials that work together, finding the right team synergiesā€¦I donā€™t think it is all luck. I think mono takes strategy if you get a bad board. I am not good at using mono but Iā€™ve seen some players really master it. I think it would be silly to remove that freedom to choose who to use on a team. If i want to take 3 maxed sartanas with panther and burrito, it should be my right! Hope i get no purples lol. Just my 2 cents

26 Likes

Everytime someone call Kageburado ā€œburritoā€, a fairy lose her wings :broken_heart:

8 Likes

I dont see how the game is corrupt? The game is a game with a system! We play the game! We select and control our team to what we think will beat another team! We move the first tile! Maybe we should of moved the other tile fisrt or put a different hero in instead of that one! Just saying :rofl:

1 Like

I disagree with changing the calculation of damage or any limits on running monochrome teams. The strategy helps keep the rankings fluid, as offenses can use this strategy to defeat more powerful defenses. However, the strategy has high variance, as many have pointed out.

I donā€™t see the difference between running a monochrome team and using Wu. Thereā€™s a chance of falling flat, but thereā€™s also the chance to dominate. Embrace the Gamblerā€™s Stance.

6 Likes

Mono teams is a part of the game and i donā€™t see it ever changing. I donā€™t really think it has to change either. Itā€™s a high risk high reward strat. If people want/needs to depend on such strats sometimes they should be allowed to do so.

Currently, because I have only 15 maxed heroes, going mono is the best strategy for me in wars. But let me tell you itā€™s far from overpowered, like others have said itā€™s high risk high reward.

My best war I did 280 points with my mono teams, but some others iā€™ve Scored miserably.
I look forward to the day I have 5-6 viable 3-2 teams, itā€™s way more viable.

2 Likes

I apologize for taking out your King Arthur tank with my 5x Needlenose. Can we move past this now?

1 Like

! Go! Once again the biggest star in the game shows us a lesson, it turns out that his biggest titan is a 14 *, that is, if they kill each other, what happens is that it costs a lot, like my alliance is 12, but it kills. Always admirable and admired Uclapack.

1 Like

Very impressive I must say !!!

1 Like

@Uclapack @MAGS661 yā€™all think your big shots with your thousand of raid wins, but bow to my 225 win streak :clown_face::clown_face:

throwing little cups eh? :wink:

1 Like

Only a cup dropper would have that kind of win streak.

lol

5 Likes

Quiet!!! Lol. :scream::scream::scream:

3 Likes

There would be a chance to get a more serious, balanced game, but it seems not all of you are ready for that. So letā€™s live with that messā€¦

:cry::sob::tired_face:

I doubt youā€™d be as happy with a 3-hero stack limit as you think you would, since strong defenses would still get destroyed with great regularity.

Both @Kerridoc and @General_Confusion have offered more integrated counter-proposals to deal with color stacking at all depths of stack. Do you have any thoughts on these?

As a general comment, Iā€™d encourage you to actually engage with the people posting here on the their perspectives and ideas, rather than just dismissing everything, taking your metaphorical ball, and going home. Itā€™s an issue people clearly feel strongly about, and it needs thoughtful voices on all sides.

4 Likes

What about the ppl who raid with 3 of same colour and 2 empty spots. Still a mono team. And I am no game dev. but allowing it for events but not raids and war seems like a hard thing to implement not to mention wildly hypocritical. Canā€™t have it both ways