Time for a big change - STOP Mono Colour

I think this sums it up nicely.
All those spirit links abilities are basically telling you, stack, same goes for elemental debuff.
Would you go to ‘‘visit’’ the titan with only one hero of the strong color? no. Basically everybody stacks at least 3 strong + wu if not 4+wu.

3 Likes

Really, take away that role of Robin Hood or V and social justice. By the very mechanics of the game, sooner or later, if you know how to play, you will be up. I am a mini spender and I have been 8 in the world, I visit the top 100 every day and in the 1 of my country every day and I do not spend more than € 20. You will arrive and, I will tell you what you will find in the next post. On the average the situation satisfies you, but then you will see what I call structural failures.

From Uclapack or Zero to 5000, it usually sleeps between 2500 and 2650 trophies, from there it is not lowered, at the time of filling chest or raising alliance points it goes up to between 2800 and 3100 (by the way, I in monkey do 5 or 6 out of 6, no risks). Everyday. Then, as you have life, you disconnect and then the failures come out. First and first failure, the game does not filter, that is, the moment you disconnect, AT THE SAME TIME, 20 attack you, at the same time, however good your defense is, half enter. Second structural error, as the attack scale is wide, as you go down, smaller rivals attack you and, with stacking, enter. Enter why, third structural error, although the monkey gives a great power to their teams of 4 and even some 3, the game, I do not know why, allows to attack 3 times and, counting that if they lose they lose 7 cups or 10 maximum and if they win, it is rare that with monkey they do not do it three times, they take 50, even 60 I have suffered, which leads them to better prizes. This is a day and a day, too. And, although in principle you do not care, in the long run bored and discouraged. Why work and improve if it gives the same? Why upload heroes, troops, spend time if nothing changes? All or almost all players who are minimally good will go through this and you will understand.

The effects you describe are things I experience. They do not bother me at all.

I have some sympathy for your dissatisfaction with the situation, but your feelings are not universal. The massive attacker’s advantages (including the option of stacking) mean no defence is effective at the very high end. I’m fine with that, because it means F2P and C2P players have a chance to fight their way to the top.

Better that, I think, than that the best teams be untouchable and the top places out of reach to all but the biggest spenders.

9 Likes

Do not sell me the fight for justice, you have never spent a dollar and I do not spend more than € 20 on average per month. And we are up, no? The whales are a small group, most of us are normalitos of expense.

I have spent £2.99. Without the vast advantages available to attackers, I would surely never have approached the top places. Maybe I would never even have approached the top 100. Maybe you wouldn’t either.

If the trade off for being able to fight my way to the top is that I can never stay there, I’m fine with that. Are you not? Would you rather your defence be less vulnerable, knowing that would mean that you would be unable to dent the defences of those stronger than you?

5 Likes

I don’t do mono, whenever I tried, I usually failed miserably. I have no luck with boards when I do mono team. Don’t think there’s any point in restricting it. Sure, when you get the right tiles, it’s great. But for me at least, I usually don’t.

2 Likes

That is an almost perfect description of the way the raid system works. If it wasn’t for all that, the top players would by now have cups by the order of millions… The whole idea behind the system is that nobody will ever be able to break away from the platoon no mater how good or skilled they are. This way all challengers have a real shot at #1, even if only for 5 minutes… That keeps people tied to the game for month and now years… SG will not ever jeopardize their golden egg goose by bringing such a dramatic change of unforeseen consequences to the system…

1 Like

You realize this is the exact invocation required to summon @Gryphonknight, right?

2 Likes

:grinning: I had no idea!!! :grinning: Is that a bad thing? :grinning: Should I ask Gormek to walk me home for the next few days?:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Not unless Gormek has some collegiate statistics under his belt. Go with Aeron. That guy looks like he can probably work logistic regressions in his head :laughing:

3 Likes

You’re probably right… As far as I it concerns me, Gormek doesn’t look to bright, but then he doesn’t have to be at that size… Anyway, he is kind of good at what he’s meant to do, and that is a rare quality :grinning:

2 Likes

I wonder about the forum and the FTP. There are no poor people here, the poor do not have advanced telephones and internet, we are middle class and everyone is free to spend their leisure budget as they wish, but it is their choice. Today is Saturday night, the average ftp Juan of the game will go out to dinner with friends or with his girlfriend, go to a club to dance or to the movies, have a few drinks, flirt with his girlfriend or go to sleep or whatever, will raise, take a breakfast, an alka seltzer and enter the game, be frustrated and enter the forum to ask for justice and equality for the ftp against the spenders, that is the reality. And for those young people who effusively write here, like Ian, about € 1000 for a hero, a lesson from the world. In real life, as in the game, the economic elites have a healthy habit, they are endogamous, in the game as well. The hundreds of great spenders of the game are organized in the great alliances and form lobbyists that, as has been done with the titans of 14 * or with the famous trap of yesteryear, or with the beta or with the events, etc., have some advantages and influences proper to their class, just like in the real world. You, in the game, you touch their noses, you do not bother them at all, if you win them glasses and they want them, they buy a bottle and, if you could do something that bothered them, the next day the game was changed, as with the scores. The world is like this, Ian friend, they are out of your orbit or mine

Here nobody talks about removing the stack, but to make it reasonable and according to the level of the player. Would you level them if there was not? Of course, maybe not as much as now, but I would, me and everyone who has a 5 * team, whatever.

You got a point there… but I don’t think most people here are trying to bother anyone… Personally, I don’t give a flying f… on the big spenders or elites and their influence with the developers, or any other social implications. This is a good game, I’m a gamer, I always was and ever will be and my only concern is that my current favorite game might get ruined by some of the ideas this thread contains…

6 Likes

Well actually, here in the US the poor have Obama phones and free WiFi hotspots are everywhere, so their is that…anyways, carry on! :joy:

3 Likes

So why dont you go compete with the top players?

If you play so much better than they do then:

How come you dont rank in events using your rainbow method?

Have you ever used rainbow to get 6/6 1 shots against a top 10 alliance?

Have you topped 100k titan hits running rainbow?

Have you hit #1 in global cups using rainbow?

If you want to claim to be better than the players sharing their vids and actually backing up what they say, then you should do the same. Let’s see it…

8 Likes

billions and billions, er, thousands and thousands

Gah.

Really need to finish my “The World’s Bloodiest Spelling Bee- or a simile for Raid defense and trophies” post.

But Color Stacking soft cap has caught my attention. Seductive seductive game mechanics.

Sneak peak

Click for a Sneak peak

2x 1* 1.1 defense team

In TWBSB setting up a 2x 1* 1.1 defense team is the same as choosing “Dada” from your Blood Dictionary. Even if it is not in a spellers Blood Dictionary they will likely spell it correctly.

Setting up a 5x 5*+20 defense team is the same as choosing “Antidisestablishmentarianism”. Even if they know how to spell it, they may mess up ( see bad boards above ).

3 Likes

You make some of the most interesting analogies. Now I find myself wondering how a giraffe-human hybrid would do in a spelling bee.

5 Likes

“Oh the inanity!” :rofl:

4 Likes