Time between Morlovia and Santa event is too short

Sorry if I don’t get it, but I can’t see a problem here?
The time between Easter event and Sand is around 2 and a half months and there are 2 monthly events between to collect coins, the time between Halloween and the end of Christmas (you know, you can also spend your EHT in the end) is also around two and a half months (1 week in Oktober, November, Dezember, nearly one week in January) and there are also 2 monthly events between to collect coins and nobody was complaining the time between Easter and Sand is to short.
So you have nearly the same time and possibilities to collect your coins and diamonds.
If you put Christmas one month later there will be some who are complaining that the time between the new Christmas date and Easter is to short.

2 Likes

I put the blame on earth’s orbit, only 365 days around sun. Mars is better.

4 Likes

Beyond what everyone else has said, this is simply untrue. The events haven’t changed in time since they were introduced. The spring event moves some, but blame that on the first Council of Nicaea.

1 Like

Planning my EHT usage per seasonal event is more pertinent than asking for extra time, which may NOT be practically possible each time

I think the Christmas event is the most player friendly of all of them. You get MORE than a month to complete it. You get more free stuff than any on the events. You don’t like the December HOTM, this event allows you to use your tokens in January too.

While the OP perhaps has regret for using all those tokens for the Morlovia event, that’s user error not the fault of the Santa’s challenge

1 Like

Well, Im FTP, and in my case here’s how I see it:

• the 4th month : April - Springvalle event
  • the 7th month : July - Sand empires (started in June ended in July)
  • the 10 th month : October - Morlovia (Started in Oct ended in November)
  • the 1st Month : January - Christmas (Started in Dec ended in Jan)

sooo basically the time gap for every seasonal event are 3 months each. (4 - 7 - 10 - 1)

I still think the time to collect those EHT during each events are just equal.