Tibertus vs Rigard in context. Who Max next

Alternative:
Sonya - Rigard - BT - Hu Tao - LJ

1 Like

Sonya gormek kashrek hu tao rigard?

It doesn’t seem that you have any other yellow, so I think you’re left with Hu Tao… With two healers on the team, it should be enough to make him fire.

I wouldn’t place Hu Tao on tank though, just because there are a lot of decent purple heroes in your bracket. People can easily tank against him. Besides, he’s not that good.

You have one of the best 4* tanks - Kashrek, and I would build the defense team around him. Only Boril is better than Kash for 4* (at least, pre-costumes).

So I’d go Rigard / Gormek / Kashrek / Hu Tao / Sonya

LJ is way too squishy to place him on defense, not with his slow mana.

1 Like

My vote would be Rigard. A cleanser is a great hero to have in your arsenal

1 Like

Imo, max out Rigard first then Tibs. In terms of base stats, Tibs is the more balanced of the Pulverizer bros anyway and can do some serious legwork at 3-60. Place a 4 star crit troop on him and you’re good to go. Rigard you want to max first because of how he is the only healer and team cleanser in the 4 star bracket. And that makes him just as valuable as Proteus.

1 Like

I did two summons at holy elemental portal and pulled li xiu recently ! I think its a better option than Hu tao?
And regarding hu tao i got the third one . Feed?

Thanks

1 Like

@Lexxtarc I would feed the third as having two of one hero generally is more than enough (with the exception of a top few in their rarity). Li Xiu is a good one to have. And even better if you were lucky enough to pull her costume when that was around. She is good to pair with Proteus or Hel whichever one you got. Hu Tao dominates the rush attack modifier in tourneys. And he has revive so he can revenge attack if his special was full.

I need to re order my projects hehe.

Close to finish i have kashhrek at 4/40 and hu tao at 4/60.
Then

Boldtusk 3/60
Rigard 3/50
Colen 3/50
Tiburtus 3/30
TritĂłn 1/30
Grimm 1/12
Li xiu 1/1
Little John 3/60
Melendor 3/30
Valeria 3/50

I think priorities are