ThunderX is looking to merge with an alliance who have a similar playing style

Alliance name: ThunderX Players: 10 Language: English

We are an alliance of 10 players. We are active but we just want to have fun and stay together. ThunderX used to be a much bigger alliance but as time went on, some left for more competitive teams and others stopped playing. So we are looking for an alliance to merge with. Everyone in our alliance has been together so long that we don’t want to seperate because we’re like family.

Ideally the merge will happen with an alliance who play for fun, understand that real life comes first and don’t take the game too seriously. We’re an encouraging and supportive alliance.

2 Likes

Best of luck Lucy! We have room for 7 but the last thing I want to do is for you to leave out anyone.

Maybe another time my friend!

Cheers

2 Likes

Hi, very interested we are looking for a merger we ate 14 members we used to be full in a very similar situation as you guys we want to progress again our core group are loyal and strong and happy to help other grow and welcome any knowledge you guys have we are puzzle savages in game I have been the leader for 4 years and have members with me who have also been along side me all the way.

1 Like

I’m hoping this is a typo… :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

We were hungry :joy:, yes typo haha

3 Likes

Hi Lucy.

Check out our alliance, Digital Round Table. We have a stable core of active players. We have a family that plays and are very family friendly. We look to play for fun and adventure. We also know about real life and understand that comes first. Give me a shout if it looks like a possible fit. Thanks. Amun

2 Likes

Laid back alliance - recently lost a lot of high-end members who quit the game. We are a supportive at your leisure group who win a majority of our wars. Come on over, I have room for all and I will make you co-leader right away. We can level up on Titans and Wars together as everyone sees comfortable and have fun doing so - the way the game is meant to be.

DegenAllStars

1 Like

We just merged with another alliance and we still have 10 open positions. If you are interested in joining us, now would be the perfect time. Everyone would be new to the merged alliances. We are not high pressure. We do expect that if you opt in to the war use up your flags. We are open so you can come in at anytime. We are Taco2. Feel free to check us out.

1 Like

We are very interested. Would you want us to come to you or would you be happy to come to us?

Hi Lucy. We are looking for a merger where u guys would join us we could make a line group and chat there with your co leads and mine if you like.

We don’t use Line at all but I’ll chat with my guys.

We will be having a chat about all offers. My co-leaders are in a different hemisphere to me so there will be a delay

Hi Amun, we’re open to all offers and our leadership team is chatting but we are in different hemispheres so there may be a delay. Bare with us.

Unfortunately Ithilien Alliance is at 28/30, you’d be welcomed to join us othwreise. Play with passion but remember it’s a game, life comes first.

1 Like

Hi, we are a team of 11 members across the globe and have similar idea around the gameplay. Do let us know your thoughts for merger. It would be nice if you could join our alliance. The active players among a bigger alliance left and formed - Terminus Taranis. We also have a whatsapp group to keep in touch.

1 Like

@LucyD We the Players from Epic Embers are Welcoming you all, Some Time back we also big alliance we can able to defeat 11* Titan but Covid-19 was affected to with draw players playing from the game because 1or2 players affected by Covid-19 they never Turn back, and some player are working in medical field as nurses and in hospitals they also never turn back due to medical urgency. At present Mr. Austin was the Alliance leader his experience Level is 70 he was playing since 4 years he very supporting player

1 Like

We are East of the Equator, a member of the Equator Alliances. We are part of a larger community and all our players benefit from our group with:
—extensive resource library
—development and mentoring advice
—warm and welcoming team atmosphere: it all has to be for fun!
—International: Spanning the globe from Canada to Australia, English is our common language.

discord.gg/weSmVJyQeK

Just hit the link above and let’s have a chat

No problem. Half our group is US based and the other half is European based. I kind of like it that way. Someone’s always on and i know that titan will probably be dead with a new one waiting when i wake up!

1 Like