THUNDER STORM is recruiting ⚑ eager for ACTIVE DEDICATED HUNTERS!(10* TITAN/1 SPOT OPEN)

:rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

HELLO EVERYONE!!

:star: We are HITTING 10* TITAN mainly.
:star: We are looking for ACTIVE players who hit Titans daily also attend to wars IF you choose to.
:star: We have a LINE GROUP for our members to SHARE with each other(optional).
:star: We have members from the different parts of the world so ALL are WELCOME!!
:star: We CARE about communication if you have stuff IRL to take care of just let us know - RL goes 1st.
:star: Our leader who is a thoughtful lady and she makes you feel like home!

:fireworks: Our required trophies are 2400 currently but if you have around 3800 TP but less than 2400 feel free to let me know in LINE or leave a REPLY.

Other than that, our requirements:

:orange_heart: First of all, we want everyone to ENJOY THE GAME!!!
:orange_heart: Let the leader know if you won’t be active in the game for a period of time.
:orange_heart: Read specific coloured messages from our leaders’ in-game chat.
:orange_heart: Hit TITAN daily(as much as you can).
:orange_heart: War is NOT mandatory - Need to use all 6 flags if you choose to participate.

:sparkling_heart: We are now hitting 10* TITAN , our next goal is to bring down 11* regularly and more! So if you’re willing to be active and grow with us, we welcome you to join our friendly and cool alliance: THUNDER STORM :zap:

My LINE ID: luckybmz
1 Like

Hi. I would like to know if it is possible to join. I am currently in a group that half don’t play as often as I like and don’t battle daily. Let me know how to join and leave the other. I am currently at level 34 and about 3224 points. And yes I would like to participate in the wars. User name is drwayneski

Hi, can I join your alliance? My current lvl is 26, trophies 1445, best team 2904 power. It will be over 3000 in 2 weeks, I think. My best trophies was 1703. I participate in wars and always spend all flags. I play this game for 2 months, I completed season 1, and all available levels from season 2. I got only one 5* so far, but I’m working on it. I’m looking for alliance with active players.

Hey there! I’d like to join, but only have ~2200 trophies. GilboBaggins is my user name. Any chance I can get an invite?

Closing per request of OP via flag.