THUNDER STORM is recruiting ⚡ eager for ACTIVE DEDICATED HUNTERS!(11/12* Titan / 4 SPOT OPEN)

Hi Asturiano. Thank you for replying to our advert. Could you possibly send us through your Hero roster via screenshots? You can reach me in Line App as well, ID: pgpanda8008. Many thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you. Have a good day. :slightly_smiling_face:

Too much energy in this alliance…we are straight fire. Get in touch with us. We would love to hear from you.

1 Like

JOIN OUR WINNING ALLIANCE
Another awesome War victory, with all flags used. Super proud of you all, TS! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

1 Like

I’m extremely interested in joining your group. What do I have to do to join.

1 Like

Hey Good to know Maverick I’m sure you’ll make a good fit do you have Line app ?
For a casual chat with the Boss ?

1 Like

Yes I’m at work right now but later this afternoon we can chat through line

2 Likes

Awesome !!!
Reach out on Line App ID
PGPanda8008

1 Like

Hi Maverick. That’s for your interest. If you have 2400 cups simply join us - Thunderstorm. Your lineup looks great btw, mate! :slight_smile:

Come on over Maverick…this alliance is on the rise

1 Like

Great! Look forward to chatting with you more. Cheers. :slight_smile:

We only got 6 spots left. Were filling up quick. Hurry hurry hurry

1 Like

Were down to 5 spots…let us know

1 Like

Awesome to have Red back… She’s a wicked Warrior! We’re getting stronger, be back on 12*s real soon.

Can you weather the Thunderstorm? If so, come join us!

5 Spots with lots of interest don’t miss this rare opportunity

1 Like

Only 5 spots left…hottest alliance.

1 Like

only 3 spots left…were filling up and ready to takeover …hurry now

1 Like

1 spot left… These spaces are filling up so fast, like a jam donut machine filling jam in donuts! :smiley:

1 spot left… Going fast!

We got one open spot…get in now. Thunder storm is taking over

2 Likes